Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Valuable

24 hours ago:
    57% of your wins from 4/10/15 to 4/27/15 were from Kv's IP Address.
    That IP Address is located in a city about 947 miles away from your IP Address.

Up until I posted that Kv was going to be punished for association, they stayed on Kv's IP Address.
    After I posted though, three of those accounts traveled 947 miles and landed on your IP Address.

It looks like a cover up; and begs the following questions:

1) Why do you and Kv have access to these three accounts so readily?
    2) What do you have to hide? Why are you playing hot potato with three accounts?

Are you trying to tack on "account sharing" to both of your charges?

Let it go, man.
    If you feel bad about getting your friend involved, don't.

It takes two to tango.
    You didn't hold him at gun point and force him to be your sandbag. He did that willingly.

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    so is it okay to say that anyone who boosted will be prosecuted? because the way I see it, Notorious is been reset for something he did time ago,
    My data ranged between the dates 4/10/2015 through 4/27/2015.
    That's pretty recent, man.

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    there is two options, give Notorious his stats back but he will be reset maybe even ban of he continues to do it, or administration could start resetting anyone that boosted along the same time that notorious started doing wrong, either way is fair. doesn't this game provides fairness to all players?
    Need I remind you that you're the one who made the thread about Notorious boosting?
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...re-you-kidding

You're the one that put him on my radar.

I looked into it, and you were absolutely correct- he was boosting.

Put more people on my radar, and I'll look into them.
    If the logs suggest that they were boosting, they will be handed the same fate as Notorious.
    Anybody caught aiding the boosters will be handled as well.

There is no discrimination. This is simply justice being served.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

937 miles away he lives in my dam house lmao!! This is how inaccurate it is , he is my brother lives with me but he doesn't know I boost because we spend our times in our rooms and don't see each other often because he's always with my aunt lmao which is 4 miles away! This data is so inaccurate I can tell its made up. Reseting him will prove discrimination. And he's my brother why can't I go on his acc to give him a birthday gift? Tell me why cant I? Lmfao anyone seeing this just realize how irrelevant admins are and how easily you can manipulate data.

controuble.png
    /thread
    Lucky enough to have known the best players to ever log in.

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    24 hours ago:
    57% of your wins from 4/10/15 to 4/27/15 were from Kv's IP Address.
    That IP Address is located in a city about 947 miles away from your IP Address.

Up until I posted that Kv was going to be punished for association, they stayed on Kv's IP Address.
    After I posted though, three of those accounts traveled 947 miles and landed on your IP Address.

It looks like a cover up; and begs the following questions:

1) Why do you and Kv have access to these three accounts so readily?
    2) What do you have to hide? Why are you playing hot potato with three accounts?

Are you trying to tack on "account sharing" to both of your charges?

Let it go, man.
    If you feel bad about getting your friend involved, don't.

It takes two to tango.
    You didn't hold him at gun point and force him to be your sandbag. He did that willingly.

My data ranged between the dates 4/10/2015 through 4/27/2015.
    That's pretty recent, man.

Need I remind you that you're the one who made the thread about Notorious boosting?
    You're the one that put him on my radar.

I looked into it, and you were absolutely correct- he was boosting.

Put more people on my radar, and I'll look into them.
    If the logs suggest that they were boosting, they will be handed the same fate as Notorious.
    Anybody caught aiding the boosters will be handled as well.

There is no discrimination. This is simply justice being served.
    lol, now you making me feel like you're the vigilante and I am the psychic, I will keep helping my vigilante and provide evidence to bring criminals to justice and pass Judgement into them(someone remembers this)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Quote Originally Posted by Notoriouss View Post
    937 miles away he lives in my dam house lmao!! This is how inaccurate it is , he is my brother lives with me but he doesn't know I boost because we spend our times in our rooms and don't see each other often because he's always with my aunt lmao which is 4 miles away! This data is so inaccurate I can tell its made up. Reseting him will prove discrimination. And he's my brother why can't I go on his acc to give him a birthday gift? Tell me why cant I? Lmfao anyone seeing this just realize how irrelevant admins are and how easily you can manipulate data.
    0WSzP.png
    bruh, take the loss
    why would he manipulate data? does he have something against you?
    you've admitted to boosting and said Kv wasn't a part of it but last night, said you'd snitch on the homies because they were involved too
    was a good night's sleep all it took to regain dignity and make you feel like changing your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    You know someone could check your ip and it'd make you look stupid right?
    (Talking to notorious and his second acc, which is this one)
    referring you to this post
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post222174

I did boost and my second account but why kv lmao he's my bro irl and he lives close to me how could his ip be 900 miles away ? I can record a video of me signing on to his acc and post it on YouTube , this game is so irrelevant and useless for ME kv didn't have to do anything with ME boosting and MY second account eithe MY ip and YOU guys can't find logical proof.

Meph is reking the competition
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Notoriouss View Post
    I did boost and my second account but why kv lmao he's my bro irl and he lives close to me how could his ip be 900 miles away ? I can record a video of me signing on to his acc and post it on YouTube , this game is so irrelevant and useless for ME kv didn't have to do anything with ME boosting and MY second account eithe MY ip and YOU guys can't find logical proof.
    i can record a video of me microwaving a hot pocket, doesn't mean someone else didn't ask for me to heat it up lol
    if it's so useless, leave, no one is attempting to keep you here because the witch hunt is over and the administration found you -- it's as simple as that.

He had no involvement in this I did it and I'm trying to take the blame for it he doesn't deserve it that's the only reason im here and when did I ever talk to you sequel? Go back to playing pc geek. On anything yall need lives and women lmao.