Thread: Thought of just leaving this here.

Thought of just leaving this here.

So,

recently, I saw a lot of replies/posts/threads here, people thanking "us" staff for what we do in-game and outside of the game. But hey, have you ever seen the staff thank their players and community? Not saying this never happened, but I haven't seen one yet. Well... to be fair, I never been really active on this forum outside of the Letter section.

Anyways! I want to thank you guys for being awesome players and being such a great community. I've been a staff on a lot of Graal servers and on other games (worked for AERIA Games Company, IJJI and another smaller company) and I can say, this community isn't even near toxic as those others. I know you may have a hard time sometimes, staff ignoring you, not answering you or not able to help you. However, most of you consider the fact that we are only human beings aswell and forgive us our faults and flaws. 8D

Again, thank you guys. =]
    I'm having a great time on Era iPhone and hope that it will remain for maybe another 3 years? You often make my days by PMing me random stuff or just showing you how much you appreciate our work we do daily by PMing me after a hard day of real-life voluntary work/university. Even if it is "only through a game", it is much appreciated!

I hope we'll remain having such a healthy and great player-base.

Thank you guys! (obligatory troll-ish smiley since the rest of this thread is no act of trolling)