Thread: Any tips for a new trader?

Any tips for a new trader?

Hello, im pretty new to the trading world of era after just basically sparring from day one. Is there any tips and tricks you guys know which can help me with trading? Maybe prices of some good items to buy and resell. Basically im just looking for some help on improving my capital. Thanks guys

Banned
    what tradeable things do u have?

Get something rare by shells, then get something like 1k, then sell it for 1.2k+, then get another thing which cost 1.2k and sell it for 1.5k, repeat them. Soon you'll get rich

the main rule of trade business is not to sell item before you find its real price.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Just don't get scammed.

Buy items for the cheapest possible price, then just sell it for more. Try haggling aswell
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyoungman224 View Post
    Just don't get scammed.
    sometimes, you can not avoid scam, for example, remember bug with super panda flag?.. anyway, try do not give anyone anything for getting something in other games or for gangs or anything like that, because usually people get scammed by this way.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Cheers guys, I have been trying the method of buying low then selling high but it seems to take a bit of time. Anyway thank you all for the suggestions and i'll try not to get scammed lol. I usually ask around for prices of new things which im selling or being offered to minimalise risk of losing shells.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    sometimes, you can not avoid scam, for example, remember bug with super panda flag?.. anyway, try do not give anyone anything for getting something in other games or for gangs or anything like that, because usually people get scammed by this way.
    Lol...i was second person to find out about super panda glitch and i scammed so many people its not even funny...got jailed for 6 months. Supposed to be 2 but some freaking admin kept rejailing me. Got approximately 6k tro worth of items from it
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

When you are selling items, sell them for way more than they are worth. Then buy another one for extremely cheap and so on