Thread: Spar Framers.

Shotgun Spar Framers.

We all know, there are boosters in Era. We also know that most of the players who have high ratio, having 20k spar wins and 1k loss is pretty obvious. Unless your fingers are God. Yes, We have couple of those players in Era. Alright, Shockingly, we have players who get multiple accounts and purposely spar players. Spar framers. These players often have other friends, who reports. And believe me, it looks just like a booster. I've only seen one that happened today. But I just want to let you all know, It does happen. Yeah, having like 400 kills and reset, its nothing. But It'd suck to get reset at high wins. I only posted just as a reminder for the future.
    Quite the Novice.
    Feel free to ask questions.
    Contact me at
    [email protected]

I can't speak for the other staff members, but when I'm investigating a booster, it takes more than a win ratio to convince me.

I don't make a conviction on anybody unless I've got documented data to back it up.

In the case of boosting, I've got graphs, charts, and raw data that indicates that they were either boosting, or that
    they were very obviously and exclusively assisting somebody in boosting.

I do this to cover my back, just in case one of those punks has the nerve to plea not-guilty.

No honest player is going to sit and spar a sandbag more than 20 times.
    Not only would they get bored, but they simply wouldn't want to risk their spar stats.

In the event of a "spar framer", their losses would be distributed among different accounts, across very different IP Addresses.
    In boosting cases, their losses are heavily focused on 1, 2, or 3 accounts.

Honest sparrers, have no fear.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I can't speak for the other staff members, but when I'm investigating a booster, it takes more than a win ratio to convince me.

I don't make a conviction on anybody unless I've got documented data to back it up.

In the case of boosting, I've got graphs, charts, and raw data that indicates that they were either boosting, or that
    they were very obviously and exclusively assisting somebody in boosting.

I do this to cover my back, just in case one of those punks has the nerve to plea not-guilty.

No honest player is going to sit and spar a sandbag more than 20 times.
    Not only would they get bored, but they simply wouldn't want to risk their spar stats.

In the event of a "spar framer", their losses would be distributed among different accounts, across very different IP Addresses.
    In boosting cases, their losses are heavily focused on 1, 2, or 3 accounts.

Honest sparrers, have no fear.
    ^ So much respect for this man.
    Role model for every staff member on iEra.
    Quite the Novice.
    Feel free to ask questions.
    Contact me at
    [email protected]

I don't spar because the second I go in there I get in the arena with someone with like 30k spar wins so I usually lose to someone spamming p2ks vector or bar and immediately lose so its hard to start sparring though when I find a equal match it becomes fun because I don't get immediately killed by someone who spars 24/7
    Sorry for being off topic
    So yea I agree I do wish that some of these boosters can be caught.

someone spamming is not an excuse. "Great sparrers make no excuses"