Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: AK74u or Katana?

AK74u or Katana?

I need opinions/advice on which one to get (I already have shipka, not sure if the Ak74 is needed)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I need opinions/advice on which one to get (I already have shipka, not sure if the Ak74 is needed)
    Well that depends if you don't have any good guns yet get the ak74u because I see you have the tazer judging by your profile picture

Katana has same stats as taser, kiwi, or hunter. If you have one of these I suggest a gun. However if you do not have a fast 9 damage melee I would get katana first.

Since you have a Shipka already, then by all means, get a katana. The katana literally never fails when you need it, and having a Shipka is already a decent gun. Besdes, the katana actually has faster stats than the taser, kiwi, and hunter. How do I know? I've had the hunter and taser myself, and the katana kills significantly faster.

I would recommend AK74, I have it and it is a devil in spar.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Akuma Godsu View Post
    Since you have a Shipka already, then by all means, get a katana. The katana literally never fails when you need it, and having a Shipka is already a decent gun. Besdes, the katana actually has faster stats than the taser, kiwi, and hunter. How do I know? I've had the hunter and taser myself, and the katana kills significantly faster.
    urcool dood

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Katana is life

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma Godsu View Post
    I really don't know why you people still think katana is faster...

it also depends on which mellee do you already have, i do not suggest buying katana if you already have kiwi or any other 9 damage weapon, but you should buy it if you base almost whole time, so you need to rush flag fast. but you should not buy ak anyway, because you already have shipka, in my own opinion, it is not really good decision to buy ak when you have shipka.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

I do not recommend katana, although it intrigues people and make people think higher of you (just because in the eyes of some people katana looks cooler)it doesn't mean that is necessary. Ak74 is a beast in spar though.