Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Truth about Jeni

Truth about Jeni

Many of you know about rush of the rumors about Jeni, last two days i was able to contact her and find out all the truth. Here is quote of her messages:
    "The statements about my age and some things I supposedly did are incorrect. Yes I did show a pic that was not me in an effort to maintain my own privacy. Those who are closest to me know all of the details and realize there are two sides to every story. I am graduating highschool in a couple of weeks and needed to spend these past few months focusing on school and issues in my life, there was just not the time to play Graal or to deal with people who basically had resorted to cyber bullying me.
    This last week has been so amazing. Where I completely shut my self off from everyone due to the scandals, gossip, and rumors PLUS I was doing horrible and needed to get my butt in gear to actually graduate, I returned briefly for some closure and was flooded with blessings. I am not stupid, I read the stuff and heard the crap many people I thought were friends said about me, I was able to confront many and understand how just disappearing left them only one side to believe and for that I apologize.m My heart is full in renewed connections with some people deep in my heart that my life was so desperately missing. The messages and words expressed by so many this past week really affected me emotionally, I had done a lot of healing and am doing soooo much better irl, but now I am truly fulfilled. I regret any deception that affected others and am truly sorry. I have said as much as I can to those most affected and I have to forgive myself and move on. At the end of the day, I had very real friendships and relationships with many people I met in Graal. I did my best to always be a supportive friend, build them up, show them love, and be that shoulder when they needed me. I have a huge heart and always want the best for each person genuinely. While I get hurt, I do not hate and don't condone that for anyone. A big thank you and lots of love to those of you I have been talking to or recently connected with. You know I will always have your back and be there for you even though I will no longer be associated with Graal. I love you all to pieces and thank you for believing in me and the relationship we have together."
    Last edited by Ace; 05-04-2015 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Posting permission granted, consent given

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Lies!!!! Jeni is trying to hide her true self!! A person who is doing bad in high school wouldn't speak like that!!! Dont believe her!!!!
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    Lies!!!! Jeni is trying to hide her true self!! A person who is doing bad in high school wouldn't speak like that!!! Dont believe her!!!!
    -.-
    Last edited by Zoliantao; 05-05-2015 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    english language is only one lesson of many others, she may have problems with other subjects.

XD do u think I actually meant what I said? I was trying to see how many people I would piss off or try to correct me in some manner....

- - - Updated - - -

Sasha replied calmly...Zolianto wasn't as calm
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

omg, ace edited the thread, what do you want me to provide?

The thing is that I've been talking to her cousin and she turned 18 like a week ago or something, this story that evryone is telling is probably bs. She did a lot for this game

i know, and i posted message about her true story here, but ace removed it.

It is still showing for me....

I put it back up
    Last edited by Ace; Today at 02:06 PM. Reason: Posting permission granted, consent given
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]