Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Spar Stats System?!

Spar Join New Spar Stats System?!

Hello Sparrers or Pkers or who ever reads this ,

Lately I noticed there is a big thing happening many old players want their stats back since new Rewards added. But if you reset it (yourself) your hard working wins (and losses xD) are gone.
    So I came up with this idea ofcourse its just a Idea so always can be edited in anyway.

So what if you could Continue earning hats,vec and other spar rewards wich you basicly Have right on if you had the certain amount of wins required eventhough you reseted . So lets give a example.

EXAMPLE*

Noobie Just started sparring after a while he has 6k wins but 4k losses well Noobie isn't way to happy about it. Because he is better now and wanne get a second chance so he resests his spar status he already has the 5k mask. So his profile is 0-0 (like usual when u reset-.-) but his private spar stats menu (haven't really thought of a better name xD) saves it after the reset (resets only able after every 5k wins so 5001wins) so the menu will say: 6k Wins and 4k Losses.
    Alright so Noobie is a few months futher and has now after his first reset
    6k-wins again but this time 2k losses you have a total now of 12k wins and 6k losses. So you are almost able to get the Silver spar mask. Lets just say also gets another 500 wins so he gets those he is happy now has silver spar mask but Noobie wants more he wants the Vector eventhough he just wanne record for himself if he can get it with less losses so he Resets again His private spar stats menu Has now: 12k wins and 6k losses(lets just say he had 500wins with 0 losses xD). So he has now after sparring a while 2.5k wins but his total wins are 15k so he can just go and buy his vec (Vector if ya didn't knew that )

WHY*
    ~Because it is fair enough to have at least the chance to regain your rewards no matter what happend if you reset by accident in the past or u just wanne challenge yourself.

~Also No one can talk trash about their spar stats that they got reset by someone else 2 times so u can't reset your first stats.

~It is also a safety thing No more accidents with people using other peoples account like I just said also takes away the problems staff deals with everyday with old era players who lost their stats somehow

INFO*
    -data restored is server sided so hacking is useless.
    -Only Admins are able to view your Private spar status menu.
    -not needed to reset your stats back since you can continue earning
    -Reset Only Possible at least every 5001 wins. To avoid Reset spamming.

OTHERS PEOPLE REACTION*
    I would really love to see this coming
    Nice idea but idk if something gonna listen to u.

Toshirho Magus: Seems good Idea post it on era go more detailed.
    Zody: Seems good man prevents you by screwed over.
    G+Toby Godsu: Lmao awesome idea man hope this become something.

Since this is the Main Idea stuff can always be changed hope you guys like the main idea.
    Please leave feedback in any way so this could become real.

Maj

hhhm, it is pretty interesting idea, but it is really much work, and stats are not the main deal in game, so people can just private/hide stats and play more.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

I agree with you. Would be great if that was implemented in the game.
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

New Spar Stats System?!

I LOVE THE IDEA, I was thinking of something similar yesterday, I notice that if you reset and spar again and then restore, you don't get the wind you got after you reset

so meaning lets say
    A has 5k and resets, A goes to spar 200 and decides to restore, well now A hard still 5k wins, the 200 wins didn't got added.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

+1 mate brilliant idea. Would love to see it happen

Eventhough this offers players to challenge themselfs to get better stats and also,
    Eventhough its not about stats its nice if you could continue earning rewards instead getting for example second time silver mask to get gold one.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for Feedback hope this will be integrated.

That would make losses essentially useless, this would allow boosters to retrieve stat rewards after getting reset. I would love to have this idea implemented because it would allow me to get other rewards but stats, losses, and win/lose ratio will no longer matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    That would make losses essentially useless, this would allow boosters to retrieve stat rewards after getting reset. I would love to have this idea implemented because it would allow me to get other rewards but stats, losses, and win/lose ratio will no longer matter.
    Spar Wins and losses wouldn't count anyways if you decide to reset. Boosters will ofcourse not recieve after stats getting reset will also be fixed then in private spar stats menu. Win/lose ratio doesn't matter for many cuz they just private their stats.
    Also it gives players oppertunitie to continue with a fresh start wich they do with a reset but still having the oppertunitie to gain rewards. Win lose still matters since u can improve yourself with stats then also.

Eventhough thanks for your feedback

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imoney a nub View Post
    Nice idea
    Thanks
    Knock Knock*

Both
    Really nice idea. So good if this gets added! 🏼🏼