Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Spar Stats System?!

Quote Originally Posted by Both View Post
    Really nice idea. So good if this gets added! ����
    Thank you Appriciate all feedback
    Knock Knock*

Banned
    I really don't see how this is a good idea.

Like what Knuckles said, the stats actually DO matters if you want to prove someone you're a legit sparrer and not some booster.
    Even RecurveZ has 30k+ loses to 100k wins (estimation is not needed).

There's a reason why you chose to reset it at the first place.

The sparrers with lots of stats would obviously like this idea because they've been one of those people who carelessly reset themselves and then asks for the stats back when a new reward arrives.

I appreciate the idea, however, Why would we need to prevent others from getting screwed over? Real question is, why give access to your account?
    A reset is a reset, it wouldn't be called a reset if there is some special feature to it. They knew the risks of resetting their spar stats.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I really don't see how this is a good idea.

Like what Knuckles said, the stats actually DO matters if you want to prove someone you're a legit sparrer and not some booster.
    Even RecurveZ has 30k+ loses to 100k wins (estimation is not needed).

There's a reason why you chose to reset it at the first place.

The sparrers with lots of stats would obviously like this idea because they've been one of those people who carelessly reset themselves and then asks for the stats back when a new reward arrives.
    First of all Your stats Are not legit since I caught u at guerre spar multiple times boosting with like 5 noobs xD
    But ofcourse you won't admit that on a forum
    Second of all Stats do matter but if they do why people hide it then its the same lol you only see their wins then.
    Third you don't need to prove others you are not just by having lots of losses xD so idk where that theory came from but ok. Also resseting been a problem for ages its not about the stats you reset but its about continue earning your rewards also since you 2 guys don't like it since stats no matter what if the spar menu was also able to unprivate it for others. There your problem fixed people still have their stats anyways so if they need to prove ezpz Screenshot or unprivate if you would like that option.
    Also its NOT about getting stats back its about having those amount of wins already wich u cannot restore ofcourse to your profile ._. But the system knows you already HAVE those wins total eventhough your profile has like 3-2k. Its not ment to make players get their old stats back on profile.-.

Anyways Thanks for the Feedback

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elfren Eve View Post
    I appreciate the idea, however, Why would we need to prevent others from getting screwed over? Real question is, why give access to your account?
    A reset is a reset, it wouldn't be called a reset if there is some special feature to it. They knew the risks of resetting their spar stats.
    Thanks
    Reset ment to start all over on your profile with 0-0 I have nothing against that.
    Only that they take away the ability to regain the rewards ik its own risk thing but that's why I came up with this since basicly no one resets his stats anymore for real in a later stage of sparring. And if they do they regret since maybe something else got added or god knows why xD

Also ofcourse we have easy talking since you nor others may not have their stats reset.
    So it will always be easier to judge from that point of view.

Thanks for the feedback anyways
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Knock Knock*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
    First of all Your stats Are not legit since I caught u at guerre spar multiple times boosting with like 5 noobs xD
    But ofcourse you won't admit that on a forum
    Second of all Stats do matter but if they do why people hide it then its the same lol you only see their wins then.
    Third you don't need to prove others you are not just by having lots of losses xD so idk where that theory came from but ok.
    Since it's an old news about me boosting, I don't see why not I reveal it right here? Does it affect me? Does it affect anyone? No. Simply because I only took like a few wins but I still have quite a lot of loses. And I've seen worst boosters so don't compare me with those simpletons.

And this is where the problem kicks in with you trying to be delusive and create more trouble. Stats actually matters so I don't see how does resetting and allowing them to still gain wins despite resetting their entire spar ratio stats.

You might never know even some naive people can start reporting people just because they got 0 wins but has an m4a3 (vector is too mainstream for an example).

I believe you really don't have much knowledge on how the sparring system works in the game.
    Maybe you should go look into the guides more often by actually sparring and not create random ideas that don't even help the sparring economy (it's a typical word but I'm alright with it).

Also, showing pictorial evidence of random people liking your idea doesn't even work on the staffs. You can send 100 photos of you proposing your idea to someone who actually spars but the ones with the most power/authority always win.
    And I can guarantee that.

It is the players' Own risk to choose to reset his/-her spar stats. Like Knuckles said there is no point to reset boosters if they still can achieve the possible rewards. The system is a good idea, to be implemented? - Not so much.

And for players with enough spar wins to acces a spar gun reward, whom have reset their stats....Staff will look at your achievements if you have indeed for example 20k spar achievement they drag you there.

And STATS do matter it shows a certain ratio. If you can reset it that means you just start over, but it doesn't encourage the player to improve his current ratio. And if you really want to reset your stats then make sure you get all the rewards first so there's no regret after.

there is no 20k achievement.
    only
    100-1k-5k-10k-50k-100k-500k and 1mil.

I think the last achievements are way to far apart, but that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Their fault they reset their stats in the first place. Should have rethought about resetting stats.
    ign- Savy
    hi

Ye after all is bad idea lel
    will be posting probably more bad ideas and hopefully some good ones also.
    Knock Knock*