Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Signature Melee Weapons.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurza View Post
    Even if they make a more "competitive" melee you still won't be able to rush guns like bar, metal storm, etc. because it's still a melee. I still think those melees should be implemented in the game though. Would be cool.
    A bar actually isn't that difficult for me, but for others yeah. It's a matter of timing and patience, truth be told, not just blind charging through bullets.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

I would like to see a riot shield simelar to the HW wand
    Just being me.

IMHO all melees should have a speed boost and a lunge function that warps you to the nearest target like PC Era has for trashpicks. As for having to take bullets to the face in the process, either add some way of healing passively (either by lifestealing or regen) or damage reduction.

And above all, we need more melees that can be bought for gralats...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    IMHO all melees should have a speed boost and a lunge function that warps you to the nearest target like PC Era has for trashpicks. As for having to take bullets to the face in the process, either add some way of healing passively (either by lifestealing or regen) or damage reduction.

That's insanely overpowered.
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

I kind of have to agree with Kurza on this one. You should at least have to work to deal damage instead of just warping to enemies. How would you feel if the BAR's(or any other gun's) bullets were heatseeking towards you?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

The warping idea is so cool -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I kind of have to agree with Kurza on this one. You should at least have to work to deal damage instead of just warping to enemies. How would you feel if the BAR's(or any other gun's) bullets were heatseeking towards you?
    That's not exactly what I meant. Most of the time I find myself hitting someone with a melee and they back up very quickly, and it's easier said than done to keep up and not let them get away. The "warp" would basically ensure that you don't get kited too easily once you manage to get close enough to do some damage.

I like where this is going.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

That's not exactly what I meant. Most of the time I find myself hitting someone with a melee and they back up very quickly, and it's easier said than done to keep up and not let them get away. The "warp" would basically ensure that you don't get kited too easily once you manage to get close enough to do some damage.
    In that case, perhaps more weapons with the existing shadow warp ability?

I like that Riot shield weapon, sounds like a great stall. You can hunker down, bring attention, while your minigun/bar holding friend can fly bullets at the group attacking you. He himself can hide behind your shield.

But melees aren't meant to go against guns anyways.
    Like in real life...nobody tries to approach people with firing guns with swords or machetes.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)