Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Misunderstanding caused my first 100 to download era hat to be deleted.

Exclamation Misunderstanding caused my first 100 to download era hat to be deleted.

About a year ago a high up admin made the mistake of putting the White Noland Hat up for a secret spot. My friends irl thought i'd be pissed when i found this out and showed me it; i had the original white noland hat given to players during 2010 for being the first 100 to download era. I've worn that hat up until i got my goonmask and so i went to this secret location to see if it was real. (This is what i believe happened after this moment) I grabbed the hat so now it registered that i had the hat (even through i previously had it) and over written my old noland hat which was on my first page. This transition was minor at the time but played a role later on. Of course another high up admin probaly SNK realized the mistake of allowing the white noland hat being available so he did a server wide removal of anyone who had the hat in their hat selection for the people who hadn't got the hat from the secret spot it would've been fine. So sense i over written my old copy of the hat it was now gone sadly. Now sense my new outfit has been removed i want it back. I have 2 proper photos of me with my old noland hat which so proof i had the first 100 hat before this event (one of the photos shows me in the hat and it's showing a rather offensive message which was broadcasted by KP a long *** time ago). I can upload these images to imgur if a admin arrives to my dire need for help. Dan! told me i show make this forum post and hope Vendhim see's it so any forum administrator please contact Vendhim because you're more likely to get a message read than me. What i'm asking is for me to get my first 100 to download era hat back. If you want additional evidence search the gang "First 100 Club" it's a gang where the members all have the First 100 Hat because that's the requirement to join and it's rather old gang so it shows proof this is a old old hat.

Banned
    You ain't the only one, bud.
    I've seen some people who downloaded Era when it was just released and they didn't get the hat at all.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    You ain't the only one, bud.
    I've seen some people who downloaded Era when it was just released and they didn't get the hat at all.

That's not the problem i had the hat but then now it's gone by accident. Did you even read the whole thing?

You should attach the image with your post,
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Elfren Eve View Post
    You should attach the image with your post,
    I'll attach image once i get verification from a admin that those images will mean something in the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaTiger View Post
    I'll attach image once i get verification from a admin that those images will mean something in the investigation.
    If it's an in-game screenshot. no. It could totally mean nothing.
    2012-2015
    William A. Ward

I have 2 screen shots both from a long time ago. They're from events that happened which i though was funny and screen capped. For example i have a screenshot from when KP. global messaged "HP Ethereal Pandavi is a Kuuunt faagot biitch beaner" which has me under the message wearing the hat. I have another photo not as funny through of me wearing the hat which confirms i did own it. Just found another photo of me wearing the white noland hat in pm's.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaTiger View Post
    I have 2 screen shots both from a long time ago. They're from events that happened which i though was funny and screen capped. For example i have a screenshot from when KP. global messaged "HP Ethereal Pandavi is a Kuuunt faagot biitch beaner" which has me under the message wearing the hat. I have another photo not as funny through of me wearing the hat which confirms i did own it. Just found another photo of me wearing the white noland hat in pm's.
    Like Star had mentioned, there has been quite many cases regarding this first 1k player issue. I was only able to dig up a screenshot from 2013, which does say you have the hat. However, that's 2013. If we knew when snk did the "server removal" of the hats, we could prove that you were one of the players. Of course you'd need a screenshot from the time before the removal. I'd give up if you don't have a proper screenshot which defines the time, based on the areas,and graphics within era.
    2012-2015
    William A. Ward

I'll inform snk about this, I remember seeing you with the hat and always talking about it, before the rerelease.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Same with i also miss that hat.. Guess ill never see it back
    Just being me.