Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Core Electronics Presents: Personal Weaponry System

I often find myself walking by Core Electronics and scratching my brain... wondering why this building is here. This got my imagination started and I had some ideas. This is what I remember.

1) Mines that can be detonated by remote.

2) A new trap that electrocutes anyone that walks over them, adding a slight freeze and damage.

3) Cellphones that modify the messaging interface and colors.

4) A new electric gun and melee.

5) Playable Electric Guitars.

6) Instant Zone warping Orbs that allow players to warp to any zone on the map. (like using the flute in Zelda: A Link to the Past) these should obviously be consumables, and not cheap either.

(I also assumed it was going to open with a lot of electronics and appliance furniture)

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CRABKING View Post
    I often find myself walking by Core Electronics and scratching my brain... wondering why this building is here. This got my imagination started and I had some ideas. This is what I remember.

1) Mines that can be detonated by remote.

2) A new trap that electrocutes anyone that walks over them, adding a slight freeze and damage.

3) Cellphones that modify the messaging interface and colors.

4) A new electric gun and melee.

5) Playable Electric Guitars.

6) Instant Zone warping Orbs that allow players to warp to any zone on the map. (like using the flute in Zelda: A Link to the Past) these should obviously be consumables, and not cheap either.

(I also assumed it was going to open with a lot of electronics and appliance furniture)
    Some of these are pretty creative! But unfortunately, the electric guitar exists already and the flute is pretty overpowered in the sense that it is a global teleport. I like everything else, though ^_^
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"