Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Animal Weapons

Animal Weapons

I was wondering what it'll be like having animal parts as weapons. (Bish what?....yeah ik lemme explain/give examples.)

Bear Claws:

These claws move a bit faster than your regular fist. They deal 7 damage and can also pick flowers two times faster than the basket.

Cat tail:

This cat tail gives you the ability to spin at 360º dealing 6 damage to anybody you hit around you. You can move quite fast, as if you were spinning with a crab dagger.
    (Easter egg/special effect: If you hold the attack button and keep spinning, you'll eventually get tired...but you'll automatically teleport to the nearest hospital)

Cow udders (lol sorry I had to) :

These udders are equipped onto the body, and shoots milk four directions. Each little thing of milk deals 4 damage, but heals you by 2hp if you're a gang member. The speed is as fast as a water gun. And the amount is infinite.

Turtle shell:

This is a shell you wear and you'll be able to hide inside it. Damage is cut by 50% for guns/bombs but only cuts melees by 20%.
    Sounds useless if you're gonna hide and just get hurt. So yes, in the shell, you can move by spinning in the shell. And if you're hit by a fast moving shell, you are knocked back and you lose 6 damage.
    But be careful spinning, because after too much spinning, you'll get dizzy and you'll pop out your shell, defenseless in one spot for a good three seconds.

Any comments/or improvements?....just speak your mind.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    I was wondering what it'll be like having animal parts as weapons. (Bish what?....yeah ik lemme explain/give examples.)

Bear Claws:

These claws move a bit faster than your regular fist. They deal 7 damage and can also pick flowers two times faster than the basket.

Cat tail:

This cat tail gives you the ability to spin at 360º dealing 6 damage to anybody you hit around you. You can move quite fast, as if you were spinning with a crab dagger.
    (Easter egg/special effect: If you hold the attack button and keep spinning, you'll eventually get tired...but you'll automatically teleport to the nearest hospital)

Cow udders (lol sorry I had to) :

These udders are equipped onto the body, and shoots milk four directions. Each little thing of milk deals 4 damage, but heals you by 2hp if you're a gang member. The speed is as fast as a water gun. And the amount is infinite.

Turtle shell:

This is a shell you wear and you'll be able to hide inside it. Damage is cut by 50% for guns/bombs but only cuts melees by 20%.
    Sounds useless if you're gonna hide and just get hurt. So yes, in the shell, you can move by spinning in the shell. And if you're hit by a fast moving shell, you are knocked back and you lose 6 damage.
    But be careful spinning, because after too much spinning, you'll get dizzy and you'll pop out your shell, defenseless in one spot for a good three seconds.

Any comments/or improvements?....just speak your mind.
    Is this the part where you spam the forum with separate ideas? Nah jk. I want da utters @_@
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Lol mayyyyybe. Jk but i'm here just to share my ideas. :0

Haha I would want the udders as well. Shoot em' in noobs mouths! Mwuhahaha! o_0

Lol mayyyyybe. Jk but i'm here just to share my ideas. :0

Haha I would want the udders as well. Shoot em' in noobs mouths! Mwuhahaha! o_0
    You tie em down...I force feed em some utter juice.
    dat-***-meme.jpg
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

I would imagine some gang called "Deez Udders" going into bases to spam with their milk. xD

But why just the udders. Why not give that Bear Claw a chance. It'll have so many flowers in your bag, and you'll make more money. Plus flowers spawn so quickly.
    (Thank god there's no bees.)

I would imagine some gang called "Deez Udders" going into bases to spam with their milk. xD

But why just the udders. Why not give that Bear Claw a chance. It'll have so many flowers in your bag, and you'll make more money. Plus flowers spawn so quickly.
    (Thank god there's no bees.)
    Not anymore at least. We could also have cheetah paws that increase movement speed and have shadow warp ability.

Why the shadow warp ability with cheetah paws? Why not something like bat wings for that effect?
    But I do like the speed boost, but we already have the treadmill speed boost.
    I don't need any noobs with bad connection running around with crackhead speed and not having me able to get a hit.

(Shadow warp definitely should be added to more weapons though. Shadow brella would be like...the most OP weapon.)

Why the shadow warp ability with cheetah paws? Why not something like bat wings for that effect?
    But I do like the speed boost, but we already have the treadmill speed boost.
    I don't need any noobs with bad connection running around with crackhead speed and not having me able to get a hit.

(Shadow warp definitely should be added to more weapons though. Shadow brella would be like...the most OP weapon.)
    Not exactly what I was thinking. I meant shadow warp simply for mobility purposes and the movespeed buff wouldn't be as Signficant as treadmill OR VIP speed boost.

I like the bat wing idea :0
    What do you think of a “Swoop" ability that carries you a short distance(making you 50% resistance to damage during the swoop)?

Ah, then, change it to Panthers. They are quite fast. Or here:

Cheetah Paws:

Boost moving speed by 1.5x and attack damage is 7. Attacking can be as fast as swinging a Heart Dagger.

Panther Paws:

Boost speed by 1.2x and damage deals 6hp.
    This also has the shadow warp effect for sneaky attacks, and quick run-aways.

Ah, then, change it to Panthers. They are quite fast. Or here:

Cheetah Paws:

Boost moving speed by 1.5x and attack damage is 7. Attacking can be as fast as swinging a Heart Dagger.

Panther Paws:

Boost speed by 1.2x and damage deals 6hp.
    This also has the shadow warp effect for sneaky attacks, and quick run-aways.
    Pretty legit. I like em.