Thread: Locations not used

Locations not used

So im posting about some ideas i have ona lcation on graal i dont dont see being used .. If i desighn buildings or ideas on how i think they could be used... Is it possible for them to get added or not ?...

Banned
    Not really.
    If you think you've contributed a lot to the game then it's most likely that your designs will be placed IN the level you've made.

Just by making a house doesn't bring much attention if there's nothing inside or not much of value.

But if i desighin it and i show there is someting inside ?

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SHADOW1995 View Post
    If i desighn buildings or ideas on how i think they could be used... Is it possible for them to get added or not ?...
    they might consider adding it if a large amount of people thinks highly your 'design' and starts demanding for it .
    But let's not get your hopes too high, as they have other major projects to work on.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Go ahead and make something then share it on the forums for higher admins to view and give feedback. Who knows it may be added later on in the game.
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)