Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can I get my Souzien back?

this happened to me once same scenario, i talked personally to snk he said he cant do anything about it cuz its my mistake
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Well that sucks. I think that if you spend at least $100 on this game, then you should get special help and support.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

i think that if you play this game you should have special help and support, because in other games people that donates huge amount of money SOMETIMES take a reply, and in other games you recieve much more help even if not put money

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Except I'm serious. If they really tried I'm sure they could dig up something to prove my point.

Distorted, you and your negativity.
    Negative? There's tons of people who are way more negative than me on the forums. I'm sarcastic, there are people who actually try to be negative.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    i think that if you play this game you should have special help and support, because in other games people that donates huge amount of money SOMETIMES take a reply, and in other games you recieve much more help even if not put money
    I know English isn't your first language, but I have no idea what you're saying.
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurza View Post
    I know English isn't your first language, but I have no idea what you're saying.
    I think he's saying that the players of graal era should receive more help than they do. Because in other games, people who spend lots of money on the game usually get replies/help for issues like this. And that some games will help you even if you don't spend money on the game. I think that's what he means. Maybe I misunderstood though.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLime View Post
    I think he's saying that the players of graal era should receive more help than they do. Because in other games, people who spend lots of money on the game usually get replies/help for issues like this. And that some games will help you even if you don't spend money on the game. I think that's what he means. Maybe I misunderstood though.
    That makes more sense.

Well that sucks. I think that if you spend at least $100 on this game, then you should get special help and support.
    Um no. What you're basically saying is if you spend a lot of money you are 'special' and should get special help and support. That is incredibly unfair and in my opinion, stupid. What about the people who don't spend money on the game and work hard for everything? No one deserves 'special' help. We all deserve equal help and support. Just because you itunes doesn't mean you should be 'special'. Now if they are in your case then yes, I believe they should get more support but you are generalizing that everyone who spends $100 should get special support and help.
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

You took it the wrong way. I meant that if someone spends hundreds of dollars on this game, they should get personal help with their legit issues. Not just the general "your fault, go check the vaguely worded help and try again"

Of course, it would be infinitely better if they helped everyone equally, but I'm talking realistically. No admin is gonna go through the time to help a 10 hour nub and you know it. Its an imperfect game, and that's the best solution I had to solving at least a few's problems rather than no ones.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonLime View Post
    lol, yeah, that is what i am talking about. XD

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

You took it the wrong way. I meant that if someone spends hundreds of dollars on this game, they should get personal help with their legit issues. Not just the general "your fault, go check the vaguely worded help and try again"

Of course, it would be infinitely better if they helped everyone equally, but I'm talking realistically. No admin is gonna go through the time to help a 10 hour nub and you know it. Its an imperfect game, and that's the best solution I had to solving at least a few's problems rather than no ones.
    Olive, My amazing friend, I totally understand where your coming from. Souizen is bit harder to get when compared with other guns. Obviously not a lot of us know what it feels like to loose a great gun like Souizen. But saying it on the forum without much evidence would only bring these sarcastic, pointless comments. Aside from this, I think that maybe you can show some type of evidence by checking your Apple email you used to purchase whatever you spent (This wouldn't show that you spent it on Souizen, but its a start). What device were you using to create the account?
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here