Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can I get my Souzien back?

I came to the forums asking for help both in finding it and in getting it back.

I used my iPod 4g, which I still have and still shows all my era achievements on game center. But the progress itself is gone. I still use the same apple account. I could check my purchase history, and there would be lots of gralat packs from 2011-12.

I was just hoping they had a log of some sort so they could see that one of them went to my IP address.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Okay, so in case you didn't know, my era account from 2011-12 was deleted completely when I deleted the app. Apparently the progress wasn't saved even though game center still shows them.

Anyway, I used to have the Souzien. Souizen is pretty rare still right? So I was wondering if there was a way to keep track of them. Because then you would see that one of them went directly to my old account from the same IP and everything.
    The identification system didn't exist up to November 2012 so you can't just demand for your old account back without much evidence. Actually, I take that back; evidence is not needed. Simply because it's your own loss and not anyone else's. You were at fault for deleting the app back then before identification system was released. So you can't blame anyone for taking away your account when you're held responsible for corrupting it.

A few pieces of receipt won't guarantee your account back since it could either be terminated due to long term inactivity or just left alone in some rubbish dump. So, to come to this conclusion, your account won't be retrieved no matter what evidence you intend to provide.

And it's funny how you only want your souzien back and nothing else. Isn't that being too demanding?
    It was like the other guy who wanted his account back but couldn't because he just demanded for it and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurza View Post
    I know English isn't your first language, but I have no idea what you're saying.
    You weren't suppose to immediately insult his language. If I can understand it, why can't you? Try to put yourself in others shoe first before judging them reluctantly. Juxtaposition is something you should really look up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Negative? There's tons of people who are way more negative than me on the forums. I'm sarcastic, there are people who actually try to be negative.
    Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    The identification system didn't exist up to November 2012 so you can't just demand for your old account back without much evidence. Actually, I take that back; evidence is not needed. Simply because it's your own loss and not anyone else's. You were at fault for deleting the app back then before identification system was released. So you can't blame anyone for taking away your account when you're held responsible for corrupting it.

A few pieces of receipt won't guarantee your account back since it could either be terminated due to long term inactivity or just left alone in some rubbish dump. So, to come to this conclusion, your account won't be retrieved no matter what evidence you intend to provide.

And it's funny how you only want your souzien back and nothing else. Isn't that being too demanding?
    It was like the other guy who wanted his account back but couldn't because he just demanded for it and nothing else.

You weren't suppose to immediately insult his language. If I can understand it, why can't you? Try to put yourself in others shoe first before judging them reluctantly. Juxtaposition is something you should really look up to.

Haha.
    Not necessarily demanding it back. I just thought that since the Souzien was one of the rarest things I had, that it would be the easiest to prove.

I just hoped that they kept a record of what went where. But they dont, so no biggie.

I give up already, okay?
    Last edited by olive6661; 05-15-2015 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Grammar

Hey, crap happens. brighten up!
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Yeahhh. Gotta rebuy Shipka, Pbp, Souzien, and more. Just be happy im too addicted to quit

Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Yeahhh. Gotta rebuy Shipka, Pbp, Souzien, and more. Just be happy im too addicted to quit
    Ill try and reach your matter up to snk himself and see what he can get up to, just helping not more
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta Frisko View Post
    Ill try and reach your matter up to snk himself and see what he can get up to, just helping not more
    Yeah as if you can.

Wow. I'm genuinely impressed by (most of) the community's kindness. Unfortunately, era doesn't really care about helping its people beyond "your fault". Even if it was, you're telling me there is absolutely no way to tell I had a Souzien? And even if there is, its your fault and we won't help you even if you put loads of time, money, and investments into a small 2d game on the app store?

Sorry, but if you won't help a dedicated member of era with getting their legitimate issues solved, then why even work for the server?

Banned
    There has been a number of issues in the past whereby people claimed that they had lost an old account but in fact, they didn't even bother identifying for themselves.

So it's not entirely the admin's fault for losing your account. Most of them had nothing to do with it.

If you noticed one guy who's been away for nearly a year and then wants to get his account back but couldn't, then it simply means that he wasn't fully aware of keeping his account safe.

The identification system was created mainly to have ease of use across multiple devices and add account security. Many accounts were stolen through UDID fakers and such, so we pushed for account identification. Through continuous updates (iOS firmware updates mainly) in the past year, we've really pushed for users to upgrade since we could no longer guarantee content/access to users non-identified accounts due to the method they used to connect/create.

So, the reason we no longer bother checking records is because of the (the lack of records and) extensive effort we've put in to provide players account security over the past 3 years. Account thefts, players lying, etc have pushed us to become strict on this matter -- we can just no longer do anymore. We've provided everything a player needs in terms of account/item security -- but we cannot prevent them from screwing it up by giving away account details, then them expecting us to fix it.

I realize your situation is a bit different, but for you to be away for that length of time and to expect us to accommodate for your losses is a bit silly. In quite a few games nowadays, account are often deleted after a certain length of inactivity. It seems from reading these last few posts that you may have kept in contact with a few friends from Graal, whom of which could have forwarded onto those warnings of losing account access over the previous 3 years. There are no guarantees we can do anything for you, but I'll see what the staff team has to say about it.