Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: era is not getting anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    I can't talk about bases ect. because i'm not allowed to talk about any of the content in the update.
    As for lag, that depends. There will be lag the first month or so when it's "new". I think when it all calms down though having 2 different maps might actually help reduce lag by splitting the playerbase up between 2 different gmaps.

If it doesn't, it might encourage unixmad to upgrade our server. Unfortunately we have no say in the hardware we're run on
    I like how you talk, I like you, hopefully there is bases, and yes only unixmad have the final word, everyone is opinions and considerations
    and most likely yes the player base will be divided but for the first months almost everyone or most will be enjoying the new gmap
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

The magic is not there for me anymore, and such is the case for players who've played the game long enough.

It was very fun and addictive while it lasted. I don't blame Era or the staff, it was a very entertaining ride, but just like with everything in life, things get old after a while and it naturally happened with Era as well.
    HEY YOU! YES YOU!! You might be on my YouTube Channel!! I do Graal COMMENTARY videos!! Hope you enjoy it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/c/ILikePurple​​

I log on for 2-3 mins a day now just to keep the streak going... Join me on Hearthstone ......

I got tired of "Being patient" i'm pretty sure i have the patience of a god considering its been 2-3 years for most of the projects that were supposed to already be in play..

Good luck Era!

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

Ai* is the best levels artist and is she going to work on countryside Gmap ??

I know that staff are busy but on top of all this, the iphone 6 came out 8 months ago and they still haven't fixed the controls on it, its impossible for me to pk or spar cause i can never get my finger on the right spot on the controler

Ask Callimuc for that or Alpho.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu! View Post
    Ask Callimuc for that or Alpho.
    Alpho doesn't work for iera and callimuc is very rarely active.
    If you have problems with controls, send a message to snk or open a ticket letting him know at support.toonslab.com

They come sometimes for special reasons.

Hey, just wanted to point out about what Vendh said (hiii btw), having a new gmap will definitely reduce client lag. (FPS will improve for devices) But it will set a bigger load on the server scripts, especially that as soon as it gets released to public, expect the downloading of its NW files which is going to take quite a while.

Nevertheless, it will sooner or later become moderate and make things better. Good things come to those who wait.

lol. people are just now figuring this out?
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.