Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: which gun should i get?

Veteran
    Shipka-It's literally good at everything.And it's in your price range.

I recently have stoped using pbp for a week now..I got myself to buy a shipka and find thats its amazing! Now that my shipka upgraded its so easy and fun to base with its also a very good sparring weapon.. Theres also the bar of you want a really op gun for sparring.For basing the bar is ok since pbps kinda just blow out a bar easily.. But if your not planning on using more itunes for bar. GET SHIPKA!

Save it for auctions.

Now the question is sawked ak or shipka
    :0000 why so manu choices

Quote Originally Posted by Mooface View Post
    I recently have stoped using pbp for a week now..I got myself to buy a shipka and find thats its amazing! Now that my shipka upgraded its so easy and fun to base with its also a very good sparring weapon.. Theres also the bar of you want a really op gun for sparring.For basing the bar is ok since pbps kinda just blow out a bar easily.. But if your not planning on using more itunes for bar. GET SHIPKA!
    No ill dig for it

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    Save it for auctions.
    Na i cant even get on tje aution times

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    Bar is the motherload of ripoffs. With the current hit system your goin to be crankin 10 shots into a opponet to kill them with full auto and low manuverability. Sawed ak47 better if ya ask me as it has lower freeze, higher clip, same reload, and 100% accuracy which is good for rounding corners or firing out of or into cover. You can manuver and move much much faster with sak47.

Shipkia is effective at range. The trick to shipkia is to fire it slowly but not slow enough to leave huge open gaps in your bullet spread.
    How much you wanna bet that there gonna nerf the sawed ak now. Just sayin.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    How much you wanna bet that there gonna nerf the sawed ak now. Just sayin.
    Lol tnx u just made choosing harder XD

The shipka is well rounded I agree, the pbp is still OP though so don't take fighting one lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Lol tnx u just made choosing harder XD
    Heres the guns I recommend:
    SawedAk
    Ab8
    Sten
    Shipkia

I think based on your money, I would go with shipkia as its very tough in spar, and pking is easy with it.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.