Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Operation: Single open/close ability

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2013 View Post
    Bitzsam said he didn't approve.

Yes he did:
    Screen Shot 2015-05-19 at 3.27.38 PM.png
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    He was probably joking around, I asked him yesterday and he said no.
    It also has to be scripted they way era scripts it. I doubt you can find someone who can do that.

Sam only likes himself ok.don't believe me check his house
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2013 View Post
    He was probably joking around, I asked him yesterday and he said no.
    It also has to be scripted they way era scripts it. I doubt you can find someone who can do that.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I felt like this thread needed a little reviving because there are people that wanted this to become a reality but from what I can tell it looks like this operation was shut down. I'm still encouraging the people who are working on this, don't give up!
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Cool.. Agree

#closethefrickensaber2015

If "Plan A" didn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters!
    STAY COOL!

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    I'm rather insignificant when it comes to development on the server anymore but completing a task like this is relatively simple so long as someone can come up with the animations. (Open / closing, idle closed, walking closed, etc)
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by BboyEatsbacon View Post
    I'm rather insignificant when it comes to development on the server anymore but completing a task like this is relatively simple so long as someone can come up with the animations. (Open / closing, idle closed, walking closed, etc)
    Woopwoop bboy will help make this happen
    Just being me.

If the saber have this ability I'm sure I'm getting it

Quote Originally Posted by BboyEatsbacon View Post
    Adding an open/close would take like 30 minutes to do. The reason why I said single wouldn't get it is because the open/close ability is the only thing that sets the dual saber (which costs 25ec more) apart from the single. If single had both duals abilitesthen why spend 25ec more.

I told them single would only get open/close if they were able to script the saber throw ability to give to the dual, making it worth more, so then single could have the open/close as the dual would remain worth the 25ec as it comes with the extra throw ability.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    "What's the plan here?"
    First of all, we'll start by giving the dual sabers another ability, the throw ability. Therefore it will still be 25 more ecs worth. Secondly, we will add an open/close ability to the single saber