Thread: A working Facebook login.

Newcomer

A working Facebook login.

Some people who have spent time using era lost their accounts, but can still play on Facebook. I am one of them, I've spent quite a bit of money just buying gralats, Easily over two thousand. and due to facebook being laggy and having terrible speed Yet I can run MMORPGs just fine. (not even being able to run through the street on era) My idea is to rather then expecting to have a great computer to run a 2d pixelated game, also add to the game for which both people with bad computers can play, and a facebook login from the mobile menu, so some don't have get screwed over. Due to account isses, This, being my second (provable). It would probably make lots more people be satisfied with their gameplay. Because I for one am getting upset losing in all the money I invested within this game.

Basically Your only able to play on the computer because your account was made from Facebook?
    If that's the case, this is essential.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Newcomer
    No, on mobile. The only way I was able to keep my account was from adding it to facebook, my gmail got disabled and deleted. So I'm unable to actually use it again. My hotmail was blocked. And they will not accept my security questions.