Thread: event house idea: Prop hunt

Event Coin event house idea: Prop hunt

Why prop hunt first off its awesome! Second who wouldn't want to go running around a room as a chair or a toilet maybe even a fat unicorn plush? To see that would be amazing! Also to see people running around a room as they hit random objects would be 1.funny for the hiders and 2. Would be hilarious to chase a bed or a couch around building to either A. Find it again or B.fill em up with lead. I would kill to be a hunter and shoot or hit everything in sight. This also needs ideas and rules to make it original so we don't copyright anything but that's where anyone with ideas to make the game as unique as posible would come in. Just make up rules for the game and I a sure you it will not disappoint.
    BT⭐

I think you could be a little more realistic, but cool idea.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Banned
    How do you even turn into a prop on this game...?

Ehhh what?

Its not like they would commonly use it. Its always Water Race, CTF, Spar, and a few others.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

unfair advantage to sparrers and laggers xD

Nice, but you missed out a couple of parts in your idea:
    1- the players, how will they be able to catch the prop? By pressing on them? By saying found and the nearest player disappears? By killing them?
    2-how would the player specify the prop that he wants to change into? Well I've seen the prop changer in some staff but it changes them to the nearest npc to them maybe it's the same
    3-Couldn't players just shoot randomly at anything? I would like the hunter to lose health each time he shoots so he can't spam.
    4-I love the idea, why not have one more non-spar/race game, I would say if this gets released I bet that most of the players would want to play it.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Ooo i like dis

i think every prop player will have a 'scroll-down' list of object of the level (20 HP)
    and the Hunters will carry a Hunter Knife, a Flashlight (in dark areas), a Neo Rifle 12 ammo max, and 2 Grenades (100 HP, if the hunter hits a non-player object he will lose 2 hp)
    the levels can be in the woods, industrial, futuristic, and indoor buildings

Max Players are 100
    60 for Props and 40 for hunters

Powerups ammo +6 and health +20 HP

is the rules good enough?
    Graal Playerworlds, Apocalypse Guns Artist
    Visit us! You can check out the server and/or leave feedback! "Dev Apocalypse"
    2015 Graal Era Gun Competition Winner

if this releases to era (Never) the Seekers * 3 Seekers * wins 1 ec if they find everyone who is hiding and the hiders * 10-20 hiders * wins 0.1 ec for hiding till times run out