Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Color Changeable Sabers

Color Changeable Sabers

I think that there should be an option in the Events House where if you don't like the color saber you have atm you can pay a certain amount of Event Coins (5 or 10) to change the color of the saber instead of saving up 100 more Event Coins to buy another saber. There also should be a place set up if you want to change your saber back to its original skin or keep it like the new one just like there are places like this for guns to change their skins. Personally I think this would be fair due to the fact that you spent 100 Event Coins on it you should be able to change the skin/color maybe 1 possible 2 times.

This can't go wrong, I mean.. how could it go wrong? Whoever has a saber paid 100 ECS for it. So why the hell not? This is cool. I agree GunnerZ

NOTE: If XSTARX disagrees then kindly provide a VERY good reason

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    This can't go wrong, I mean.. how could it go wrong? Whoever has a saber paid 100 ECS for it. So why the hell not? This is cool. I agree GunnerZ

NOTE: If XSTARX disagrees then kindly provide a VERY good reason
    Note to yourself that your arguments are pure idiocy discrimination.

We've gone through this before this forum was even created and NO changing of sabre colors will be implemented to the game.

So, try again next time. The reason is very obvious and I don't see a need to explain it in a way that would convince you people to STOP trying to make the game better.

Yogy and some other people has owned more than 1 single sabre and that is why something like this is NOT a form of improving.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post

We've gone through this before this forum was even created and NO changing of sabre colors will be implemented to the game.

So, try again next time. The reason is very obvious and I don't see a need to explain it in a way that would convince you people to STOP trying to make the game better.

Yogy and some other people has owned more than 1 single sabre and that is why something like this is NOT a form of improving.
    Oh so let me get this straight, this idea wont be implemented because Yogy has more than 1 saber?
    Your saying the reason is obvious? Tell us then instead of pretending your the almighty PRINCE of graal¿

One more thing, Gon had a purple double saber and he changed it to a Red double saber was that a coincidence? I dont think so. If he did it then so should we.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post

Yes, but what else do those people with multiple sabers have in common? i have the answer to that question my dear friend they have no life, the ability to stay online 24/7, and the try hard ability. Yes other saber players have earned 100 ec but then why would you spend 100 new ec just to change the color? 100 ec JUST to change the color is stupid and did the players who had multiple sabers buy the sabers back to back? no they bought the other items in the shop and then bought the other saber bc they had the extra ec after buying the items bc they are sweaty try hards lol. But with the increase of the new good items in the shop some saber owners wont have time to save up 100 ec for a new after buying other items and by the time they do more new items will come out.
    Last edited by GunnerZ; 05-23-2015 at 01:06 AM.

Its not like we gonna change it for FREE.. HELL NO??We gonna pay a TAX if 5-10 EC.

I believe that since the new update of saber skins, some players aren't satisfied with the new graphics. In my opinion, purple looks a bit odd and doesn not have that good as a glow that Red/Blue have. Perhaps maybe allow a ONE TIME colour change for lightsaber users. Just as Clash of Clans recently had a one time name change for the players who would like to change their account names. Just a thought.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    I believe that since the new update of saber skins, some players aren't satisfied with the new graphics. In my opinion, purple looks a bit odd and doesn not have that good as a glow that Red/Blue have. Perhaps maybe allow a ONE TIME colour change for lightsaber users. Just a thought.
    and the way the new dual is held it is down right DISGUSTING!

Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    i believe that since the new update of saber skins, some players aren't satisfied with the new graphics. In my opinion, purple looks a bit odd and doesn not have that good as a glow that red/blue have. Perhaps maybe allow a one time colour change for lightsaber users. Just a thought.
    our great mod has spoken, tell emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

PREACH, TELL EM TYLER TELL EMMM

- - - Updated - - -

GUNNERZ OUR NEW MANAGER HAS SPOKEN TOO!! HE WORKS AT THE STRIP CLUB!!

i support this, it would be like people would save 100 to buy the saber the first time, (so both ways they gotta save 100 ecs) then pay to change it. Gunner lol u impressed me boi, u got some things working in your mind <3
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR