Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Color Changeable Sabers

Quote Originally Posted by tahmaw View Post
    I believe that since the new update of saber skins, some players aren't satisfied with the new graphics. In my opinion, purple looks a bit odd and doesn not have that good as a glow that Red/Blue have. Perhaps maybe allow a ONE TIME colour change for lightsaber users. Just as Clash of Clans recently had a one time name change for the players who would like to change their account names. Just a thought.
    They all have the same glow, I literally just changed the hue on the red when I was doing the other colours. All done the exact same way.

This won't be added because some players have bought more than one. Had whoever originally released sabers thought about this then a system like skins could have been added. If nobody had bought more than 1 then maybe it could have happened, but they have, and they can't be refunded for it.
    And the onetime change thing also won't be added because we don't have any scripts allowing that, and as snk is busy with countryside he has no time to make a script just to allow a handful of people to change the colour of their saber once

oh that explains it, aight thanks bitzsam
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Banned
    Ignorant people these days.

/Close thread.

Seriously every thread I go to has Star putting the creator down.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

it's just a color you plebs, wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    rofl it does too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Because people don't ever think of the consequences and outcomes when proposing an idea.

I'll bet they aren't even real gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Because people don't ever think of the consequences and outcomes when proposing an idea.

I'll bet they aren't even real gamers.
    There are no real problems when it comes to changing a sabers color, just ones you intentionally created.

It's really dumb how friends of high admins can have their lightsaber colors changed
    *cough* Kevin *cough* other people close to PRAS
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Color Changeable Sabers Continued...

Since my last thread was closed down for no reason at all and i didn't get a chance to defend my argument.... I agree with ace and myst i see no problem with the color changing of the saber for some event coins. I mean we shouldn't have it taken away from us because a couple no life people got more than one saber? Well tell them i said congrats and i don't care that they have more than one saber. What ace said too is unfair as well people close to PRA's can change saber color? I smell a little favoritism in the staffing community if I say so myself. Take a look at the P2K's, Vector, M4a3, and the PSG-1 players worked hard to get those guns and they have multiple skins to choose from and they worked hard for those guns and so did the people who earned sabers. The flame has another skin and it's the same price as the saber. I just don't understand why it is too difficult for staff members to take a step and try something new and give basically the ONLY melee that has multiple colors to it be able to change their color. I am not saying a free change I am asking for a change at a reasonable cost of event coins a 100 to change the color of something is outrageous.. And personally star I don't understand your problem with my thread I mean there is nothing offensive in it towards you is there? Just grow up and stop complaining about every little opinion someone has lol... life would be way more enjoyable tbh.