Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Color Changeable Sabers

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    No idea why the thread was closed. Merged and reopened

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    people don't ever think of the consequences and outcomes when proposing an idea.
    rofl

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    No idea why the thread was closed. Merged and reopened
    ikr o.o

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Because people don't ever think of the consequences and outcomes when proposing an idea.
    the outcome being the possibility of getting my idea into a creation?

I have to agree on what GunnerZ said.. Spar/PK requirement guns get a skin but a melee that has multiple colors doesn't? So unfair. And who owns 2 single sabers other than yogy? No one.. so what huh? What is the huge problem if he has 2 single sabers? We can still implement this idea and he can change the 2 of his sabers to whatever color he wants and get 2 new different colored sabers. No problem there.

and enough people asked you to make a pink p2k and you did so what if enough people ask for this? will it happen or will it get shot down because of a hater of my idea and a no life?

- - - Updated - - -

oh yah and the new saber looks like i am holding a giant glow stick tbh...

It was probably closed because I gave you 3 reasons why it isn't happening. Gun skins and melee skins work differently, there is a reason why no melee has one. And there never will be melee skins because then it will turn into guns where everyone expects and wants a skin for everything and it's "unfair" if one thing gets 3 skins and another gets 1.

There won't be melee skins
    There won't be an option to change sabers
    There won't be a saber throw
    There won't be a close option for single saber

Enjoy what you have or use a katana, it has the same stats as saber anyway, just like every other fast 9 damage melee

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It was probably closed because I gave you 3 reasons why it isn't happening. Gun skins and melee skins work differently, there is a reason why no melee has one. And there never will be melee skins because then it will turn into guns where everyone expects and wants a skin for everything and it's "unfair" if one thing gets 3 skins and another gets 1.

There won't be melee skins
    There won't be an option to change sabers
    There won't be a saber throw
    There won't be a close option for single saber

Enjoy what you have or use a katana, it has the same stats as saber anyway, just like every other fast 9 damage melee
    I didn't ask to have the bottom 2 done, but it is down right idiotic of the staff not to reward the players who worked hard for what? a glow stick? I would love to change it because this is basically favoring your kind of people (sparers/pkers) over people who do events :/ saber people worked hard for it i don't understand why it is so difficult for you to understand

- - - Updated - - -

and there is a reason for it to happen to sabers other can complain about the other melees they have no reason why to change those and they wont have any "good" skins to change them into anyways the saber skins are already made..

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerZ View Post
    saber people worked hard for it i don't understand why it is so difficult for you to understand
    I don't believe that's the case.
    When you see quite a few people running around with sabers like it isn't an achievement anymore proves that getting ahold of those things are as easy as afking all day waiting for free ec/ec snapshots are garnering big amounts of ec.
    They don't work hard,they just utilize the fact that they can obtain ec rather easily instead of going to the events house where your chances are fairly limited.
    Melees are not the same as guns..therefore they do not need equal treatment,as who sane enough would flaunt their sabers in bases,guns are logically the majority here,and in no way or form should melees obtain such skins as you say.
    In the end,you don't make the decisions,the people in charge do.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    I don't believe that's the case.
    When you see quite a few people running around with sabers like it isn't an achievement anymore proves that getting ahold of those things are as easy as afking all day waiting for free ec/ec snapshots are garnering big amounts of ec.
    They don't work hard,they just utilize the fact that they can obtain ec rather easily instead of going to the events house where your chances are fairly limited.
    Melees are not the same as guns..therefore they do not need equal treatment,as who sane enough would flaunt their sabers in bases,guns are logically the majority here,and in no way or form should melees obtain such skins as you say.
    In the end,you don't make the decisions,the people in charge do.
    lol but there are more people with p2k's right? im not asking for multiple changes im just asking for a one time change :/ like thats fair because some people close to PRA's changed their saber so why cant the others

I honestly can't see any valid argument by StarX.

It's simple, many people don't like the new graphics, they have a right to change their colour to a new colour which they would have originally picked in the first place.

On the other hand, it's just a damn colour. Why make such a big deal over it? Colour doesn't change the damage it does so who cares?