Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Color Changeable Sabers

We did not say "SNK! STOP WORKING ON COUNTRYSIDE!! WORK ON OUR SABERS RIGHT NOW!!"

What we are trying to tell snk is "We do not like the new skins of sabers. The saber owners would like to have a 1 time color change with a reasonable price (5EC-25EC) , we are not rushing you, we are not asking you like mad animals, we are simply players who support iEra since day one and looking for a ONE TIME and I repeat for the 100th freaking time A ONE TIME saber color change because:

1-Gon and Kev already got their saber colours changed by high admin
    2-The server isnt going to die, we will all stay alive if this was implemented
    3-Sam changed the saber skin, some arent satisfied
    4-Saber is already a garbage melee since its equal to a katana
    5-We will be paying for the change not FREE
    6-We will patiently wait for the idea to happen "

A MESSAGE TO XXXSTARXXXX , I AM XXXXXXNiM0XXXXXX and I CLAP to whoever has 2 single sabers, they can ALSO have 2 saber color changes and have 2 BRAND new colored sabers

Quote Originally Posted by NiM0 View Post
    We did not say "SNK! STOP WORKING ON COUNTRYSIDE!! WORK ON OUR SABERS RIGHT NOW!!"

What we are trying to tell snk is "We do not like the new skins of sabers. The saber owners would like to have a 1 time color change with a reasonable price (5EC-25EC) , we are not rushing you, we are not asking you like mad animals, we are simply players who support iEra since day one and looking for a ONE TIME and I repeat for the 100th freaking time A ONE TIME saber color change because:

1-Gon and Kev already got their saber colours changed by high admin
    2-The server isnt going to die, we will all stay alive if this was implemented
    3-Sam changed the saber skin, some arent satisfied
    4-Saber is already a garbage melee since its equal to a katana
    5-We will be paying for the change not FREE
    6-We will patiently wait for the idea to happen "

A MESSAGE TO XXXSTARXXXX , I AM XXXXXXNiM0XXXXXX and I CLAP to whoever has 2 single sabers, they can ALSO have 2 saber color changes and have 2 BRAND new colored sabers
    now thats what i call official xstarx roast
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerZ View Post
    Sam i don't think anyone in here told snk to stop scripting contryside... i just gave an idea to be made happen in the future you are jumping to conclusions thinking that i am telling every staff to drop what they are doing to make something. I am not you are completely wrong I am asking if an idea can be placed on the staffs work bored not to have them start it right away...

damn star its just an opinion you don't need to get your panties in a wad and think you are the new Jesus Christ because an admin said no like you did get off of you hater stick and like some ideas
    He already said there will be NO changing of sabre skins because what you buy is what you desire. Nobody can change that fact.

Most likely contradictions is strong in this one because you literally have no idea what you're talking about. Re-read your posts before proclaiming that Sam is being bias and such because you didn't provide any good viewing points for the audience to take note of.

You should be getting comeuppance for trying to backlash someone reluctantly in public.
    The amount of ideas suggested on this forum is exorbitant and they don't even fit well to the game at all.

John - "we don't have time to work on such tough ideas given by most people."

Fair enough?

People like you disgust me. Why? Because you're using the wrong English terms at the wrong time lmao.
    Maybe try Googling how to actually burn someone instead of stupidly cussing someone for their 'wrong deed'.
    I would've described you as someone who's morale but then again I take it back, you don't deserve any compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by Beta Frisko View Post
    now thats what i call official xstarx roast
    You should stop sucking up to one another just cause you're part of this Beta federation, really. Shouldn't post much since you don't even know anything about the old era despite starting in 2011.

Overall, this thread should've been closed and not merged or reopen. Look at the amount of bs lying in this darn thread where there's contradictions everywhere.

"We are not flaming Sam..." yeah right. Look who you're trying to flame now, fools.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    I'm saving you from wasting your time. If snk didn't feel saberthrow was possible then you aren't going to find an amatuer scripter who can do it here, who has to know the same scripting method as era, because if you could then they would already be part of our scripting team

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway did none of you actually read where I said this system isn't currently scripted and snk is too busy with scripting countryside, and i'm not going to convince him to stop just to satisfy a minority of people who don't like their sabers that have the same gfx as before just with more colour and glow. And to let them change the colour of their saber once. It's a waste of time, and you are just being selfish if you think snk should stop working on countryside which everybody has been waiting for the release of just to script a new skin change system for your sabers
    I never said i was looking for amateur scripters. Obviously i know what i was doing, that's why i suggested it. I know a few scripters and developers in classic who i talk to. Same goes for zone and ol west. Have you also thought about re-tired staff who are still around but not in era? Huh? Be careful with your words next time if you're just "joking",
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Snk is our only real scripter as dan isn't as active and snk is usually the one who has to do things like skins. As nobody else can script it, then it means only snk can. Thus meaning if you wanted this system snk would have to stop working to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    I never said i was looking for amateur scripters. Obviously i know what i was doing, that's why i suggested it. I know a few scripters and developers in classic who i talk to. Same goes for zone and ol west. Have you also thought about re-tired staff who are still around but not in era? Huh? Be careful with your words next time if you're just "joking",
    I wasn't joking, I said it because I know you won't find anyone. I saw your thread and all I saw were other saber users posting some hashtag which isn't helping you find someone who knows how to script for era. Highly doubt even if your classic/delteria/zone scripters new how to do it correctly for era, any of them would be bothered to spend time writing code for a game they don't play, for people they hardly know to get a few pointless features on a saber.

As for ex era scripters, doubt they would care either, and most of them don't go on it anymore, and the ones who do are only there a few days out of the month.

And these scripts have to comply with snks standards, and if snk doesn't feel that alphos scripting abilities are fully up to the standard he would accept in terms of borrowing some of ol wests jobs, then good luck finding someone better

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    People like you disgust me. Why? Because you're using the wrong English terms at the wrong time lmao.
    I would've described you as someone who's morale but then again I take it back, you don't deserve any compliments.
    Oh the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    He already said there will be NO changing of sabre skins because what you buy is what you desire. Nobody can change that fact.

Most likely contradictions is strong in this one because you literally have no idea what you're talking about. Re-read your posts before proclaiming that Sam is being bias and such because you didn't provide any good viewing points for the audience to take note of.

You should be getting comeuppance for trying to backlash someone reluctantly in public.
    The amount of ideas suggested on this forum is exorbitant and they don't even fit well to the game at all.

John - "we don't have time to work on such tough ideas given by most people."

Fair enough?

Maybe try Googling how to actually burn someone instead of stupidly cussing someone for their 'wrong deed'.

You should stop sucking up to one another just cause you're part of this Beta federation, really. Shouldn't post much since you don't even know anything about the old era despite starting in 2011.

Overall, this thread should've been closed and not merged or reopen. Look at the amount of bs lying in this darn thread where there's contradictions everywhere.

"We are not flaming Sam..." yeah right. Look who you're trying to flame now, fools.
    You forgot something, I don't give a crap about your compliments, talk good about me or talk bad about me it wont affect me cuz you are a waste of oxygen to me

Banned
    You forgot something, I don't give a crap about your compliments, talk good about me or talk bad about me it wont affect me cuz you are a waste of oxygen to me
    That doesn't make any sense.

More glow has been added to the lightsabers when idle.

As for this thread, it is going no where now, an idea was mentioned, then turned down and it just turned into an argument.
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod