Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An (MOST LIKELY section-appropriate) Idea I Dug Up from My Past

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    Uhhh.... Clear water perhaps? Or maybe beer?
    Read the entire thread before posting. No beer, water doesn't really seem like something that would fit into something like this (unless it's sewage but that's just gross). Blood, on the other hand, fits in nicely with strange cannibalistic sewer people.

Slime?
    This is my face when i care ◎_◎

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    Slime?
    Why do you even care enough to argue lol

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    (Taken and slightly edited from my old "The Sewers" thread)

On Era PC, there was a sprawling sewer system that served no purpose aside from a way to travel without being tracked on the map.

Why not add our own sewers, and put some meat on it as well?

Basically, the sewer is where the most unruly of degenerates have taken refuge, and have formed a strange community of deformed, insane individuals who can trace their lineage back to outcasts of the surface world. Various vendors peddle scavenged hats and questionable items in little caves dug out in the sides of the foul smelling waterways. To most people, the strange, scary and occasionally unethical things that happen down there are little more than urban legend.

The sewer-dwellers have strict rules, and the players is assumed to follow them. These rules are simple- no firearms, because they are loud and often frighten the unusual inhabitants of the underground civilization. No outside money, as oddly enough the sewer dwellers are frightened of anything produced by the civilization above their heads. And finally, outsiders are considered unclean and are treated with respect only when they bring "money" to the black market economy.

So what exactly is used for money here? Blood, flesh and bone. The sewer dwellers are cannibals that trade only in body parts. Except bone. Bone is used for tools and weapons, like metal is back in the world of the usual and mundane, rather than eaten.

So what am I suggesting? A new town in the sewers, where only melee weapons are allowed and things are... Unusual and almost horrifying. And maybe some new melee weapons, to balance out with the powerful stuff people can already bring in. This can be a major project to work on after some of the other big things like countryside are out of the way.
    Haha this idea again? Loved it then and still love it now! But where are our candy dealers at?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Hmm just thought of something

Perhaps there could be dug out/ collapsed walls that lead to areas like a section of the subway rails or maybe even an old fallout shelter or two.

Perfection! That sounds like an immersive experience!
    Mutated
    To
    Become
    The
    Perfect
    Being.

Feel Free To Question My Opinions
    Internet...
    Hopefully the next PR :O

Why don't you guys try to make up some levels and gfx for this, would be lovely.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

I am actually looking forward to this.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Elfren Eve View Post
    I am actually looking forward to this.
    I know Reno took notes... but, uh... nothing is exactly "coming" at this point. All I did was present a concept, and it caught the interest of a staff member. Nothing more atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    I know Reno took notes... but, uh... nothing is exactly "coming" at this point. All I did was present a concept, and it caught the interest of a staff member. Nothing more atm.
    Haha of course, this is just a visionary. I should have said I'm looking forward to more of your ideas. My bad
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here