Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion/Progress) Can we build it?

Discussion/Progress) Can we build it?

Please discuss this project below and any ideas you have for it, you can also post your work here to get critiqued etc.

If you guys have chosen the type, you can start suggesting theme ideas here. I will list the top results in a poll next week.

Since it looks like a shop is going to win, I am going to suggest a sporting/hunting store. Like a mix of an Academy/Dick's sporting store and a bass pro shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaki View Post
    Since it looks like a shop is going to win, I am going to suggest a sporting/hunting store. Like a mix of an Academy/Dick's sporting store and a bass pro shop.
    I like this idea, we should have outfits, even melees in this theme. Throw-able basketballs, soccer balls. Running outfits, hunting outfits. We could get ideas from other clothing and other stores also.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Elfren Eve View Post
    I like this idea, we should have outfits, even melees in this theme. Throw-able basketballs, soccer balls. Running outfits, hunting outfits. We could get ideas from other clothing and other stores also.
    I had the idea of throwable baseball's(I play baseball). I said this because it could be a wide range from furniture, hats, bodies and guns.

Medieval or gthe Dark Ages. I want the helmet and steel plated armor body :P

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I have a few themes:

1. World War Weapons Shop(PLEASE)
    2. Core Electronics Shop(Guns, hats, bodies, bombs, a few melee, and soda in bulk!)
    3. Another Pirate Shop(but more focused around furniture)
    4. Nerds'R'Us(Geeky items like an in-game calculator you can do math on, big glasses, hipster bodies, arcade themed items, pac-man or some other 8-bit pets)
    5. A Separate Summer Shop(aside from the monkey water park shops)
    6. BombCo.(Shop dedicated to row after row of bombs, gas masks, launchers, a few flak jacket bodies, etc.)
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

A 90s FPS game themed shop! Your one-stop shop for killing devices to take into battle in Doom, Duke Nukem 3D and Marathon! Now get to killing former humans / pigcops / Covenant!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I have a few themes:

1. World War Weapons Shop(PLEASE)
    2. Core Electronics Shop(Guns, hats, bodies, bombs, a few melee, and soda in bulk!)
    3. Another Pirate Shop(but more focused around furniture)
    4. Nerds'R'Us(Geeky items like an in-game calculator you can do math on, big glasses, hipster bodies, arcade themed items, pac-man or some other 8-bit pets)
    5. A Separate Summer Shop(aside from the monkey water park shops)
    6. BombCo.(Shop dedicated to row after row of bombs, gas masks, launchers, a few flak jacket bodies, etc.)
    yup, Core electronic needs an update, also WW weapones would be a badass