Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion/Progress) Can we build it?

Quote Originally Posted by CHAMPGRAAL View Post
    Here is a level I made, the doors lead to another room, added a dark gloomy feel (Sorry Bram) let me know if you'd like anything added/ removed. You're graphics that is submitted and accepted can go into the NPC areas
    *Note not ever NPC has to be filled in these are just for placement
    *This is just a test level

Attachment 19612

Attachment 19613
    Nice! But try to make it more modern,like a shiny floor or something
    Just being me.

Big Cheese
    Hmmm, Mall idea Bram suggested about maybe?
    *Note This is just a test level

Screenshot (300).jpg

Screenshot (301).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Nice! But try to make it more modern,like a shiny floor or something
    Thanks, I was going for the medieval idea they suggested! I'll look see what other floor patterns I can do!
    If you'd like to contact me:
    [email protected]

@Champ, First, we need to know what the theme is. We can't just make levels if it doesn't compliment the theme.

I like the level, but the floors and the walls doesn't seem to compliment, such as the use of the colors of the tiles.

Medieval and Dark Ages doesn't seem wrong to be put in. Just wonderful melees like Hammers, Double-Edge Swords, seems fit to me. Like the other melees sold.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganza View Post
    @Champ, First, we need to know what the theme is. We can't just make levels if it doesn't compliment the theme.

I like the level, but the floors and the walls doesn't seem to compliment, such as the use of the colors of the tiles.

Medieval and Dark Ages doesn't seem wrong to be put in. Just wonderful melees like Hammers, Double-Edge Swords, seems fit to me. Like the other melees sold.
    True but we'd need new tiles for what you're aiming for and like I said they are test levels, I am testing the most popular subjects.
    Last edited by CHAMPGRAAL; 05-28-2015 at 12:38 AM.
    [email protected]

Doesn't seem like a mall. Maybe just a shop. Otherwise, make it larger if you are going with "mall"

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganza View Post
    Doesn't seem like a mall. Maybe just a shop. Otherwise, make it larger if you are going with "mall"
    Well buildings on iEra can't be entirely big, and we can only add so many levels. If you have any other feedback let me know .
    [email protected]

Well buildings on iEra can't be entirely big, and we can only add so many levels. If you have any other feedback let me know .
    They can be entirely big. Don't worry about not being able to fill the sides with grass, that'll be easily taken cared of later with gmaps; Take a look at iZone start haha.

iZone can give out huge buildings, since we have to illustrate how big inside and outside is the same.

Its never too wrong to make huge buildings, its one of the purpose to make similarities.

have u seen the logic in some buildings in era, they are huge inside compared to outside.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Fish View Post
    They can be entirely big. Don't worry about not being able to fill the sides with grass, that'll be easily taken cared of later with gmaps; Take a look at iZone start haha.
    I know, I worked for iZone as a LAT and a ZP. Well how large would you expect it to be??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaki View Post
    have u seen the logic in some buildings in era, they are huge inside compared to outside.
    Exactly. So honestly I think the mall is a perfect size but I am here for your guys's feedback. How large would you like it to be
    [email protected]