Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is brella still on the auction list? Please remove it if so

Is brella still on the auction list? Please remove it if so

So I was wondering if it was still on the auction list...cause if it gets auctioned over and over, pretty soon its gonna end up at like 10k tro...I think it would be cool to see a sudden rise in the prices of brella. And yes, I am being biased...I have brella XD
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Every single item is on the auction database.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

wtf...no some were removed like pimp hat...
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

they were not allowed to be hosted

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

You realize the admins won't care if the price drops to 10k tro. They aren't involved with trading prices. No offense, but they probably couldn't care less about the price. Just be happy you have a super.
    Have a question? PM me!

My Favorite Dragon:

Click them and give them views!!

How much was brella worth initially when it was released?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurza View Post
    You realize the admins won't care if the price drops to 10k tro. They aren't involved with trading prices. No offense, but they probably couldn't care less about the price. Just be happy you have a super.
    Aye。。。 Wise words bruh!

every single item that exists in era, starting from burgers, ending with zombie morphs, is available in the auction list. But some are not allowed to be auctioned.
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Didn't they start at 21-25k shells?

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Black brella, after its initial hype, was valued at 60k... it then dropped to 30k, and has been fluctuating around that price for the past two years. Out of every super, the least worrisome one is the black umbrella lmfao. So idk why you're so worried.