Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wanted

Lightbulb Wanted

GoodDay graalians, i have been thinking about sharing an idea that i have been thinking about for a while now and planning it through, now i do not if anyone has been coming up with a similar idea or has already came up with it. I know we got no active scripters except snk which is currently busy with countryside but this is just to remove the idea from my thoughts into paper as they say. I was wondering about how would era be with taking Gangsters into next level? I have noticed many of the people especially streakers/pkers would do anything to get revenge (in game methods) by killing or even watching the person who killed them get killed. So how about we join some other players into this? A poster that would be very simple, on some kind of wooden plank placed around era's several places that would be grabbed giving the "newspaper like" vision and layout but this wouldnt be any newspaper. It would be the wanted newspaper or poster. You would search what other players have placed a prize on the death of a certain player. Heres a picture i worked on as an exmaple:

4 - Copy.jpg

IT would give such thing, and whoever would choose a person to kill with the attracted amount of money would actually deduct that amount of money from the player that placed the poster. For example i have got 300k gralats, i would place a payment on someone i would want to be killed or his streak to be ended. I would not be able to place a higher bid than 300k gralats but i would place for an example 200k gralats on his head. The person who is interested would actually press "accept" on that wanted poster and his objective is to search era to kill the person (there is no time limit unless someone else kills him before. If he successfully kills him, he would recieve the 200k gralats based on the bid placed.

Feel free to give any opinions and feedback, all will be appreciated. (P.S: if someone has thought of this and made it up on era before me then credits to him, i only thought of emptying this idea to here.)
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

This COULD work if it were tweaked to tradeable items only. Players would abuse this by for example: Player A wants to send 150k to player B. He can't. So he places a contract on himself, goes to player B's spar house and lets him kill him.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cillian View Post
    This COULD work if it were tweaked to tradeable items only. Players would abuse this by for example: Player A wants to send 150k to player B. He can't. So he places a contract on himself, goes to player B's spar house and lets him kill him.
    That's what I was thinking.

Also there would need to be fees deducted from both the person sending it and the person recieving it. I could see many players abusing this feature to gain free trading. Trade tables for example cost a small fee.

I'd love to see bounty hunting in Era. I feel like the the Graalets cap would be low due to the fact that a high amounts of graalets would kind of make in-game purchases of graalets a lot less popular and lower the income that Era produces. I'd love to see this implemented and I hope you're successful with your idea.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Didn't you just rip that off storms painting frame?
    Anyways, yeah, great idea. It has been suggested a lot before but who knows, maybe after countryside is finished, if this gets a lot of attention, it may become a reality.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Didn't you just rip that off storms painting frame?
    Anyways, yeah, great idea. It has been suggested a lot before but who knows, maybe after countryside is finished, if this gets a lot of attention, it may become a reality.
    it is storms but like i didnt say that was an original art work of mine, i just wanted to show an idea and i used storms template if thats fine, if she dislikes it ill be glad to
    change it tho
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Quote Originally Posted by Cillian View Post
    ofcourse such things wouldnt be allow just like pking, u wont get ur kills increased if u keep pking the same person, and in spar u dont get a spar win if u and ur friend are on the same internet ip. this will all be dealt with once this is actually implied
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Does anyone know if bounty hunts are popular in Ol West?

There would have to be a gralat cap per person for sure though and a fee too. 1k or something and maybe a 10-15% fee. But make it so players can stack such that Players B and C could bounty player A for 1k each making his head worth 2k.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Does anyone know if bounty hunts are popular in Ol West?

There would have to be a gralat cap per person for sure though and a fee too. 1k or something and maybe a 10-15% fee. But make it so players can stack such that Players B and C could bounty player A for 1k each making his head worth 2k.
    Bounty hunting on Ol West is not very highlighted. Maybe is because it's low population.