Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wanted

I like the idea of this!

But the people who put up the posters have to at least put a minimum of at least 1000 graalats, and can only put up to three posters.
    And each poster has a time limit. Maybe each week, the posters are swiped off to clean the boards.

And one question, how does the game find out if you're putting people up cuz they killed you? Can you really just put anybody up?
    In that case, I could be a total donkey and put a high bounty on my gang leader. xD

Also, for the ones who are wanted, they have a star in their profile so they know they are wanted. The more posters out for you, the more stars. The max number of stars= 5.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Banned
    The problem i see with this is that people who steal accounts will use the bounty system to take other peoples gralats as well as all of their items.
    There's room for abuse, i don't like it

Maybe in another form? or restricted to those who are in the top 5 streakers of the week or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Vendhin View Post
    The problem i see with this is that people who steal accounts will use the bounty system to take other peoples gralats as well as all of their items.

Maybe in another form? or restricted to those who are in the top 5 streakers of the week or something like that
    That's what I was thinking. The players who are within the restrictions would be the ones from the streak room. We might as well put a max cap on the gralats. Lets also have a limit on the amount of times you are able to do this per day. Every 4 - 10 hours. Just an idea out of the blue to reduce chances of players abusing this.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

yeah that would be great, minimize the chances of errors but remain to the actual idea
    Era-go.com
    A Real Lion~RAWR

Definitely!
    Let's all be trolls and have like fifty people on each streaker. xD

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

No... That wouldn't be that exciting and if anything, it'd make people not want to streak. I think you mean most PKers each week?

And the way to prevent this is by not allowing bounties to be places on accounts that are under 300 hours old and restricting players placing bounties on themselves or allowing bounty users to kill themselves to earn this. That way players can't make a new account to place the bounty on. Not only that but have severe punishments to abusers. I'm not sure if it would work, it's not that realistic. I could imagine players selling gralats for real $$$ on graal.