Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Issues Concerning Faith in Countryside

Issues Concerning Faith in Countryside

Look, I know we have been waiting more than a year (maybe even 2 years, I lost track) but we can't just decide it's not coming. This whole time, it seems I was the only one who had hope for countryside. The things I've heard are great news, but I simply can't tell anyone. But please, just trust me and trust staff, in that we mean it when we say it's coming very, very soon.

Just because a project is posted in the forums it doesn't mean that it'll be released
    Resulting in a dead project like many others out there

Developers should keep projects confidential and post on forums when released to stop the anxiety and disappointment

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Countryside is coming along nicely. Our internal deadlines have not changed. It's still due for release "sometime this year". It's amazing.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Neither have i lost faith, patience is a virtue

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    Countryside is coming along nicely. Our internal deadlines have not changed. It's still due for release "sometime this year". It's amazing.
    Just cause the internal deadlines haven't changed doesn't mean things will go as planned lol
    Last edited by Lazerlatte; 05-28-2015 at 12:34 PM. Reason: No, I know nothing 0.0

idk what this is
    Just wait. Probably gonna come out in June, my guess. Remember, it's a new gmap, not like iEra from PC's map.

why should we be excited?
    it has been a frickin year.
    no one should be hyped for something that has been delayed for a year and thats still needs to be released.

sorry but countryside is a dissepointment.
    and i don't care about it anymore.
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Unless it has a ton of new things for you to do in the game other then another place to pk/base/wander around it will be the new south ridge of era and 2+ years of work for a ghost town.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

I'm not too sure how this is going to work... Will it be ADDED to the current map or will it be a boat to take you there like our speculations. Either way, it's probably going to be a ghost town if you have to take a boat there. It can only take away from the amount of people in the streets PKing and make a much bigger BLANK and lonely space to play Era in. Even if it is finished the admins should take a while until the servers are over crowded before we need more space/places to go.