Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I've hat it with Yogys edits.

The baseball cap is also on zone because I submited it there as well. Was around month ago.

Example number 4 made me laugh. The blue and black beenie are both made by me whats the problem with me editing my own work? The bottom hat with wings? Lol the wings are totally different you just hate me.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

When you are making a hat you need to have 4 things, idea, shape, color, and shading. As you can see some of my hats have the same idea yes but look carefully, none of my hats have same shape, same color, or same shading. Similar ideas don't prove graphics editing.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Banned
    Wasnt there already a thread like this on graalians? But some of his hats are edits, but most are just not creative at all. They all look like ideas from other hats into that hat. And then a few are just half assed. Like the knife in the head hat. Its just a hunter knife icon chopped in half with red blood at the end. Cmon really?

The knife had was a first hat I ever made... Well yeah I didn't really make it
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

I noticed that yogy's original works are shaded soo badly like the new ones at playerhatsshop and the ones pointed here got good shadings so it kinda tell us that some are edited

and the ctf hat. its the same as the bandana of jay canavi's head long time ago

yogy you are sad, no need to deny it. you ruined your own reputation by editing and just being really mean throughout the forums from what I've saw. you had this coming. it's all edits and I agree with the awful shading
    lobsters are immortal

lol. anyone see exact same beanie? I totally do...
    lobsters are immortal

I already said everything I could say lol. Different shape, different shading, different color. Not an edit.

2 beenies are both made by me whats your problem?

I did not change anything I made my hats from scratch. All you did is you found a hat that looks kinda close to mine and said that I edited it. We both know that you are doing it just because you hate me not because I actually edit, which is not true.

You are probably mad that you made a crappy hat that didn't get accepted so you decided to destroy my artist reputation. Thats sad.

Notice how he made a new account to post this thread. Lol I remember when you said "wait till I get unbanned I will destroy your rep" I find this funny how he got banned first week this forum started.
    Last edited by SnakeRekon; 07-31-2013 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Quadruple post.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

changing all those still makes it an edit............
    lobsters are immortal