Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PR questions

PR questions

Just a quick question, do PRs get to play the game as just a player every now and again? Do they always have to be working when they're online, or do they get a little bit of a break every now and then? Finally, is it considered abuse for a PR to spar with weapons they give themselves that are/were available to players?

As long as they do enough work to deserver a break. If they don't do enough work and just play, well lets just say, they mightn't be able to play much longer on staff account.
    sure thing buddo

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Yes they do play as a player at times, they are humans too, they don't work 24/7.
    It's not considered abuse when they get an item on their staff account, because to get it in their account, they have to request it from the higher staffs.
    And it's not allowed for them to request things into their ios/player account. They'll have to legitimately earn for whatever they want in their player account
    ( with the extra help from staff rewards like ec etc.)

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Just a quick question, do PRs get to play the game as just a player every now and again? Do they always have to be working when they're online, or do they get a little bit of a break every now and then? Finally, is it considered abuse for a PR to spar with weapons they give themselves that are/were available to players?
    Yes, PRs do play the game, and can as much as they do on like regular players.
    Being a PR doesn't mean there are work schedules. They don't have a certain time they necessarily need to be on.s
    Which also means they don't "always" have to be working. They can take a break anytime they feel the need to.
    2-4 hours of helping is appropriate with PRs.
    PRs should never give others/Self(IOS) an item to use as an advantage against others. Unless permission is given, maybe a hat
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    Yes they do play as a player at times, they are humans too, they don't work 24/7.
    It's not considered abuse when they get an item on their staff account, because to get it in their account, they have to request it from the higher staffs.
    And it's not allowed for them to request things into their ios/player account. They'll have to legitimately earn for whatever they want in their player account
    ( with the extra help from staff rewards like ec etc.)
    Oh

That...

How does that work anyway? Was it... uh 1 ec 2000 gralats a month or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Oh

That...

How does that work anyway? Was it... uh 1 ec 2000 gralats a month or something like that?
    One event coin and 8000 Gralats per month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortem View Post
    One event coin and 8000 Gralats per month.
    Ok, thank you for clearing that up

Banned
    I don't play Era anymore.

But yeah, most of the staff do play it still.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anero View Post
    I don't play Era anymore.

But yeah, most of the staff do play it still.
    Then what do you play...?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Then what do you play...?
    He probably meant that he doesn't play it as a player anymore, he just works as a staff member.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!