Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Dumb ol' flowers!

I vote to not remove flower picking...I like to kill the noobs who are flower picking and get some free kills

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    I think one of the main problems is that the noob-friendly jobs (which I presume are mainly shells and flowers, maybe trash and shrooms) are all just collecting things with little purpose. Since those jobs lack variety it gets boring really quickly.

Adding a few extra things to flower picking would be nice. For one, you could change up the way flowers are sold by taking out the normal selling method and add a quest-based method instead. Something along the lines of "A customer to the store ordered a bouquet. I need 30x Red Roses, 15x White tulips, and 5x Purple asters". This way players would have to run around to get other flowers instead of staying in one area. I think adding a shop that trades flowers for furniture would be nice, too.
    shells aren't boring or noob friendly...its the main way for getting supers. I might be not understanding u correctly but that is what I think u are talking about
    Why do people call me noob when I beat them in spar? You should be ashamed if you do...cuz that means a noob beat you. Stop complaining that I lag, when you lag, both sides are affected...I can't tell where you are, and you can't tell where I am. So if there wasn't lag, I woulda still beat you just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post
    I vote to not remove flower picking...I like to kill the noobs who are flower picking and get some free kills

- - - Updated - - -

shells aren't boring or noob friendly...its the main way for getting supers. I might be not understanding u correctly but that is what I think u are talking about
    Ikr, I just dig shells to trade them. I can always get more shells.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousOldFatNoob View Post

- - - Updated - - -

This I agree with. Shelling isn't noob-friendly and easy.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Yes, shells are the main currency for trades here in Era. But to me, it's such a boring job. Just an opinion. All you do is run up and down and up and down in a little area while pressing the attack button with your shovel in hand. Every once in awhile, a crab spawns. Then you grab your melee, and press the attack button even more to kill it. You guys might be right, its not noob-friendly nor easy, but, it's still boring to me.

If I had to rank jobs in order in terms of variety and fun:

Most variety

Car missions (Drive from point A to point B without dying)
    Mushroom Picking (Sometimes competitive collecting job as you fight for mushrooms)
    Speedy Pizza (Scramble around to make pizzas quickly)
    Trash Picking (Casual collecting job)
    Mail (Run to a mailbox on the map, noobs can use this to learn the main map)
    Digging (As described above)
    Flower Picking (Spam a button for 10ish seconds)
    Drilling (Spam a button for 30 seconds or less, at least it has a level system though)

Least variety

----

I don't mind discussing jobs and trying to make them more fun. Just try to keep this conversation going somewhere productive.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Agreed. Drilling is really boring. The only reason I do it is for the achievements. There's also the repair weapon factor, but I'd say I'm pretty safe when I have 100+ of each repair resource.

Then there's the sellable ones that I almost never get like sapphires, rubies, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Agreed. Drilling is really boring. The only reason I do it is for the achievements. There's also the repair weapon factor, but I'd say I'm pretty safe when I have 100+ of each repair resource.

Then there's the sellable ones that I almost never get like sapphires, rubies, etc.
    But once you're level 10, you really see improvement.
    I loved to drill. It just takes time!

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

There was actually a couple of people suggesting a bounty system. But instead of bounties placed by players couldn't we have NPC bounties? Like those people you pick up in your car, just one of them strolling with like 100 gralats on their heads or something like that, just go to some guy like what you do when getting a car mission, he tells you that there is a guy sniping lethal securities that he wants dead and the location is on your map?

Like the classic NPC's.

How about we just put 10 gralats on each angry noobs head? Something low so people can't farm them effectively.

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olive6661 View Post
    Like the classic NPC's.

How about we just put 10 gralats on each angry noobs head? Something low so people can't farm them effectively.
    not so good of an idea. You know people can gather up angry noobs by repeatedly pulling off mailboxes to spawn them.
    The mailbox spawn rate is pretty fast too & as i have experimented in the past, also there's a time limit for how long an angry noob lives, after that certain duration it just dies off.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

That's why I suggested a low reward. Maybe even lower than 10, like 5. That way its basically digging shells.