Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Shiver got replaced..

Shiver got replaced..

Really admins u replaced shiver?
    It was one of the funniest command on era,and it probaly got replaced because some nerd thougt it looked to sexual.

Era is getting so Lame with their updates
    Just being me.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    It did used to look kind of sexual. The new command looks better in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkins View Post
    It did used to look kind of sexual. The new command looks better in my opinion.
    Its Just a Lame copy of an allready existing command. It was funny command because it looked like u were dryhumping.
    Just being me.

Whole era is rioting and start. The community wants it so give it them
    Just being me.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I don't really understand why so many people want a command back that looks the way it did. Maybe it was a commonly used command with friends.. I wouldn't know.

WHAT!?!?!?! oh cmon why did it get replaced? i slightly agree with the riots but honestly i don't want it to be that big of a deal

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkins View Post
    I don't really understand why so many people want a command back that looks the way it did. Maybe it was a commonly used command with friends.. I wouldn't know.
    Ur sad
    Just being me.

Banned
    Part of the reason of why it was removed was because it was being used in an inappropriate manner. I believe the new gani looks alot better in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by X6VeNoM9X View Post
    Part of the reason of why it was removed was because it was being used in an inappropriate manner. I believe the new gani looks alot better in my opinion.
    Imo ur no fun
    Just being me.

It looks even more inappropriate right now!

It looks like he is sticking his finger into someone, I could see how that could be easily exploited!

Not to mention it looking like Harry Potter!