Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How could we improve current jobs!?

Here are some of my ideas:

Mining:
    Gem Rocks: Once you reach a certain level, you can go to another part of the mine that will give you a different type of rock, giving you a higher chance of a gem. Maybe have it only mine at a certain speed, so it's not very OP with max level speed.

Treasure: You will get a casket or a chest of some sort that happens rarely(1 out of 1000 maybe).
    Ideas for reward:
    Rocks, Special Hats or Drills, Other Sellables.

Shelling:

Retaining Level:
    Similar to mining, the higher the level the greater chance you have to fix a shovel or restore it in some sort. Leveling would be on how many shovels you break instead of shells dug.

Crafting Shovels:
    With mining you could take certain metals to create shovels, maybe better versions of shovels.

Mushrooms/Pizza:
    Use mushrooms you collect on a pizza giving you more money per pizza.

Flowers:

Bees/Wasps:
    Like crabs they will have a chance to drop a honeycomb or a stinger that you can sell.

Trash:

Compacting:
    Taking another step you could use one of each trash to make a compact block of trash. Similar to how rocks go through the mineral compressor.

Cop:
    Chance of a cop coming thinking you littered. Could drop a sort of low end pistol for lower end players, money, DONUTS, or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    Sad that Vendhin gives us the chance to express our ideas for the jobs.
    We shouldn't even have this opportunity, but he's giving us a chance.

But right now, all i'm seeing is, "Oh buff this, increase that."
    And now you're saying make it worth your time? Maybe make it worth OUR time by contributing to this thread with some ideas, other than simply saying what you did.
    I believe you misunderstood.

What I was trying to say is make it worth the time by adding more money to be made when finishing the job. I know this game is supposed to be close to a real "payout" like $14 for a pizza, but when you're giving us crazy prices for guns that cost more than a car both in game, and in real life, that's just not well balanced.

What I'm trying to say is: Let us earn more money, or lower the prices.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaki View Post
    Here are some of my ideas:

Mining:
    Gem Rocks: Once you reach a certain level, you can go to another part of the mine that will give you a different type of rock, giving you a higher chance of a gem. Maybe have it only mine at a certain speed, so it's not very OP with max level speed.

Treasure: You will get a casket or a chest of some sort that happens rarely(1 out of 1000 maybe).
    Ideas for reward:
    Rocks, Special Hats or Drills, Other Sellables.

Shelling:

Retaining Level:
    Similar to mining, the higher the level the greater chance you have to fix a shovel or restore it in some sort. Leveling would be on how many shovels you break instead of shells dug.

Crafting Shovels:
    With mining you could take certain metals to create shovels, maybe better versions of shovels.

Mushrooms/Pizza:
    Use mushrooms you collect on a pizza giving you more money per pizza.

Flowers:

Bees/Wasps:
    Like crabs they will have a chance to drop a honeycomb or a stinger that you can sell.

Trash:

Compacting:
    Taking another step you could use one of each trash to make a compact block of trash. Similar to how rocks go through the mineral compressor.

Cop:
    Chance of a cop coming thinking you littered. Could drop a sort of low end pistol for lower end players, money, DONUTS, or anything else.
    Mining:

Not sure what you could mean by saying 'special rock'. Be more specific?
    And what kind of treasure chest can be found while mining? That's quite an odd place to see one. And why would it hold drills or hats?

Shelling:
    Seems unnecessary to have levels for digging, since it's a good way to earn money.
    And once a shovel breaks...it can't be repaired. What are you gonna do? Tape it together?

Pizza:

Never heard this idea before.
    I like the mushroom adding! ^_^

Flowers:

OH GOD NO! NOT THE BEES! ANYTHING BUT THE BEES! *shakes*

Trash:

Whole compacting idea seems unnecessary as well. Seems like a waste of time to compact trash and just sell it for more graalats. What did you do to deserve more graalats?

Cop:

Wait what now? Lmao sorry if this one was serious, but it's kinda funny/silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I believe you misunderstood.

What I was trying to say is make it worth the time by adding more money to be made when finishing the job. I know this game is supposed to be close to a real "payout" like $14 for a pizza, but when you're giving us crazy prices for guns that cost more than a car both in game, and in real life, that's just not well balanced.

What I'm trying to say is: Let us earn more money, or lower the prices.
    Well this thread was made to share ideas to make things more fun and enjoyable while making good gains of money.

Simply saying increase the rewards or decrease item prices doesn't change anything, since i'm sure pR's/admins/gms have been hearing this for a long time now.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Mining:

Not sure what you could mean by saying 'special rock'. Be more specific?
    And what kind of treasure chest can be found while mining? That's quite an odd place to see one. And why would it hold drills or hats?

Shelling:
    Seems unnecessary to have levels for digging, since it's a good way to earn money.
    And once a shovel breaks...it can't be repaired. What are you gonna do? Tape it together?

Pizza:

Never heard this idea before.
    I like the mushroom adding! ^_^

Flowers:

OH GOD NO! NOT THE BEES! ANYTHING BUT THE BEES! *shakes*

Trash:

Whole compacting idea seems unnecessary as well. Seems like a waste of time to compact trash and just sell it for more graalats. What did you do to deserve more graalats?

Cop:

Wait what now? Lmao sorry if this one was serious, but it's kinda funny/silly.
    The rock would be different giving a higher chance for the more expensive gems.
    The Shovels was just an idea.
    The bees was to add a bit more to total profit on flowers.
    The trash and cops idea was just to add more to it.
    All jobs in this game are boring as heck.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaki View Post
    The rock would be different giving a higher chance for the more expensive gems.
    The Shovels was just an idea.
    The bees was to add a bit more to total profit on flowers.
    The trash and cops idea was just to add more to it.
    All jobs in this game are boring as heck.
    Mining:
    I know, I read that. But what 'special rocks?'
    What would they be?

Shovel:
    I know that was an idea. That was clearly understood.

Bees:

I think you're newer to Era. Because back then, we had bees. THAT was a horror. Ask anybody who's been around Era for awhile about the bees.

Cops/Trash:

Just seemed unnecessary to add. Doesn't make too much sense adding it.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Mining:
    I know, I read that. But what 'special rocks?'
    What would they be?

Shovel:
    I know that was an idea. That was clearly understood.

Bees:

I think you're newer to Era. Because back then, we had bees. THAT was a horror. Ask anybody who's been around Era for awhile about the bees.

Cops/Trash:

Just seemed unnecessary to add. Doesn't make too much sense adding it.
    I've been on era for a lot longer than you think, and yes I remember the bee's. The only reason my account has almost no hours is because I gave my other account to my friend because I wanted to start over. Plus I'm just brainstorming, maybe give someone else some ideas.

hmm how bout in car missions

when we run over to an angry noob the car shouldnt be stuck... instead we can run them over and kill it

and maybe disable the putting the barrel on the car to make it stuck..
    "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."" - Abraham Lincoln

This is Lyon.Dot from era
    My name here is Hiroshi because back when i created this account my name in era is Hiroshi

Ok, firstly in jobs like digging and trashing add new types of obtainables which can sell for more. Secondly, add times in the day which the rates of obtaining the sellables are higher. Thirdly, for the quests which designate you traveling to certain locations should make you invulnerable for a certain amount of time upon receiving the quest so that people actually actually able to do these quests and not get swarmed by bullets. Lastly, add rewards for picking up certain amounts of trash/ shrooms/ rocks per day.

Make a wider variety of jobs which we can choose from.
    Like I mentioned to snk, how about cow milking.

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread