Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: How could we improve current jobs!?

Make Flowers are spliceable
    And Car Job, when we touch the Mission Guy we get the mission but not "I don't need you now!!" Because it's a waste of time spinning around mission guy

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I believe you misunderstood.

What I was trying to say is make it worth the time by adding more money to be made when finishing the job. I know this game is supposed to be close to a real "payout" like $14 for a pizza, but when you're giving us crazy prices for guns that cost more than a car both in game, and in real life, that's just not well balanced.

What I'm trying to say is: Let us earn more money, or lower the prices.
    Yes the 'payout' itself is based on real life.
    But, if you think about making a pizza, a pizza takes about 5-15mins to be crafted whereas in this game you could make 2 pizzas in less than a minute.

If job speed was based on real life then yes maybe prices should be lower but for as now, not quite.

Lightbulb

Job Ideas...
    1.(Kill The Gangsters/Cops)-Depending on your align,You will need to go to the appropriate place to get a mission,Kinda like carmissions,Then once you grab the person he assigns to kill as many as the opposite align as you can and it would have to be PvP (can be timed also)depending on how much you killed there is a cash reward ranging from 0-100.

2.(Rob$The$Bank$)-This is a event,Depending on the align,Cop/Gangster they will be warped to a map about as big as the CTF map,Here the Cops defend the volt while the gangsters try to break the volt both teams have players ranging from 15-20.Another option which can e added is where the gangsters have to travel the money to a specific other place etc.Payment can range from 100-300,If done correctly.And players will also automatically be dressed as a the appropriate align will dress like.

3.(Bob 4 Waste)-You can make a shop or open back up the Monkeys Water park shop,The shop where you buy goggles.Once the goggles,The goggles are for you to be able to see junk in the sea,but once the goggles are purchased you are now able to go into the sea and pick up waste,junk,trash...But you need to be underwater for this to work.By pressing the grab button.After you pick up the waste,You take it to the Nuclear Radiation place that is in the middle of Gangster Zone and Facebook Headquarters and you turn the waste in to a scientist

*Jobs #1 & #2 Can also give the align system a purpose
    Last edited by Kriole; 06-03-2015 at 10:07 AM.

How about a bank robbery ?

Drugs dealing please,
    Just being me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Drugs dealing please,
    Funny.

Drugs dealing please,
    And how are you going to explain that to the younger players?
    Hai there, i'm an empty signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    Job Ideas...
    1.(Kill The Gangsters/Cops)-Depending on your align,You will need to go to the appropriate place to get a mission,Kinda like carmissions,Then once you grab the person he assigns to kill as many as the opposite align as you can and it would have to be PvP (can be timed also)depending on how much you killed there is a cash reward ranging from 0-100.

2.(Rob$The$Bank$)-This is a event,Depending on the align,Cop/Gangster they will be warped to a map about as big as the CTF map,Here the Cops defend the volt while the gangsters try to break the volt both teams have players ranging from 15-20.Another option which can e added is where the gangsters have to travel the money to a specific other place etc.Payment can range from 100-300,If done correctly.And players will also automatically be dressed as a the appropriate align will dress like.

3.(Bob 4 Waste)-You can make a shop or open back up the Monkeys Water park shop,The shop where you buy goggles.Once the goggles,The goggles are for you to be able to see junk in the sea,but once the goggles are purchased you are now able to go into the sea and pick up waste,junk,trash...But you need to be underwater for this to work.By pressing the grab button.After you pick up the waste,You take it to the Nuclear Radiation place that is in the middle of Gangster Zone and Facebook Headquarters and you turn the waste in to a scientist

*Jobs #1 & #2 Can also give the align system a purpose

The whole two "jobs" seem more like events than jobs.
    But the last one is a cool idea, I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool ideas here:
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...?5742-New-Jobs

My flower discussion which help start this thread:
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...umb-ol-flowers!

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Quote Originally Posted by Dannysmit View Post
    And how are you going to explain that to the younger players?
    U don't
    Just being me.

U don't
    You could change that to delivering pizzas
    Hai there, i'm an empty signature.