Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pr's read this!

Thumbs up Pr's read this!

I'd try to refund it and it would keep restaring as in saying "Please wait 50 seconds" etc but it wouldn't work. And it was my head . I made an error in my thread , it was my head . You can check the date i've uploaded , which was yesterday.
    To be more precise / Basically I uploaded a head yesterday and I didn't like it so I tried to refund it multiple times but the time kept resetting. I tried to contact a Pr but it would say 'The messaged player has logged out'. So I just gave up. I'm hoping you're able to refund it automatically and still give me 100% back. Thanks!
    I think i'm able to refund it now but I wouldn't get full price back. Please help me.

GraalID: Graal991343
    Last edited by Roezhy123; 06-04-2015 at 07:41 PM.

The rule is that if you refund it within 2 hours you get 100% back. Whereas if you forget and try to refund that head the next day you will get 50% back. It was your mistake.

What do you mean by the timer kept restating?
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    If you had problems refunding the customs during that 2 hours, you should've tried contacting a staff to assist you.

I do believe you that the refunding system can be buggy at times, but it's rare to see it not working for 2 full hours.

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Banned
    Forget about the custom refund, he just stated that that isn't his main account.

I'd try to refund it and it would keep restaring as in saying "Please wait 50 seconds" etc but it wouldn't work. And it was my head . I made an error in my thread , it was my head . You can check the date i've uploaded , which was yesterday.
    Please believe me <3 , I know it seems as if i'm not telling the truth because it was the whole 2 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

I've made 2 accounts in order to pk and hang out . Please ask me before you come up with a conclusion , no disrespect.

- - - Updated - - -

Please believe me <3 , I know it seems as if i'm not telling the truth because it was the whole 2 hours.
    @tahmaw

Yeah I have experienced the timer reseting all the time too. But I got it to work after 10 or so minutes so I got my money.
    Era since 2011

I'm not exactly too sure you'll get a good response here... You're going to get 'judged' by opinionated people who's opinions don't matter at all. Try using 'Letter To Staff'.

Okay thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Would not work for me , and I doubt the Pr's believe me

Quote Originally Posted by Roezhy123 View Post
    Okay thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Would not work for me , and I doubt the Pr's believe me
    Well you are obviously lying if it magically works after the 2 hours. Show a screenshot of the glitch. I'm not exactly too sure what you mean either.

No listen , You know when you go to refund any custom? Sometimes it tells you to wait seconds . Thats what i got but it keeps telling me to wait after i do so. Today is the next day and it does work but if i do happen to refund it , it would not give me 100% back.