Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pr's read this!

Well there was a range of things you could have done. For example you could have simply taken a picture of the glitch. Asked a staff member while you had the chance. You had 2 hours to do this, if you did talk to a staff member I'm sure they would have refunded it for you. Or just had taken a video. The fact you didn't do this leads me to believe you could be lying. Then again I don't see why you would lie. Do you have any pictures of this glitch happening to you?

this has happend to me every single time i try to refund something, the last time i couldnt refund my body cause of this, and i still have it

No i do not have a picture . But believe me i am not lying. Ill see what a Pr says . and when Prs are busy they turn there pms off or what ever

- - - Updated - - -

Yea man , its really aggravating specially when no one does anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by Roezhy123 View Post
    No i do not have a picture . But believe me i am not lying. Ill see what a Pr says . and when Prs are busy they turn there pms off or what ever

- - - Updated - - -

Yea man , its really aggravating specially when no one does anything about it
    You dont have a picture of your glitch? Go over and try it.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

If i try it then it will automatically refund my head if i click yes to refund... You what you want to refund and it asks yes or no if you click yes it refunds or it does the timer glitch or what ever. Im not risking it because i want my 100% back

We only can believe you if you provide evidence of the situation. I really doubt that it didn't work for 2 whole hours, but I'll see what I can do about this, but I make no promises. Mean while you can try contacting online staff, just search the name Player Relations and it will show you a list of PRs/SPRs/PRAs. Hope this works out for you.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

i also encounterd the timer resetting .. but as always i never get help from the admins on graal .. i lost alot on heads as the only get refunded 50% back where i couldnt sell as to the timer keep being reset....

Quote Originally Posted by Roezhy123 View Post
    I'd try to refund it and it would keep restaring as in saying "Please wait 50 seconds" etc but it wouldn't work. And it was my head . I made an error in my thread , it was my head . You can check the date i've uploaded , which was yesterday.
    To be more precise / Basically I uploaded a head yesterday and I didn't like it so I tried to refund it multiple times but the time kept resetting. I tried to contact a Pr but it would say 'The messaged player has logged out'. So I just gave up. I'm hoping you're able to refund it automatically and still give me 100% back. Thanks!
    I think i'm able to refund it now but I wouldn't get full price back. Please help me.

GraalID: Graal991343
    Yes, I felt the need to revive this thread. This glitch has been around for awhile now and I'm sorry to hear that you only reviewed 50% of your cash back but it's something you'll have to deal with since you have no evidence. For future reference, I find that wearing a custom head and body at the same time, having multiple people trying to refund their customs, or perhaps just poor connection are the causes. Try wearing the head and body at different times when refunding, waiting a little bit for the refund room to clear, or investing in better connection. I know that all these methods seem like a pain in the butt but it's what usually works for me. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Timothy Rodgers; 06-08-2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: I used unnecessary profanity
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.