Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sent in gani application

Banned
    Ya I came back helped friend and then I stayed lol.
    Also Elmo the kitty slave of Rawr pms me and says oh you sent your gani? Im gonna win so Im so pissed off of people who boast and have to much pride!>

I will be sending in my application today as well and good look to everyone else too. Game has gotten a bit boring lately so i decided to try gani it will probably help me to stay here in era.

Are there any threads that actually have ganis on them, that are made by you guys?

This sub forum for " Ganis " should have topics related to Gani Help / or just to post your ganis . I've seen lot of threads here saying " Sent my application in " "Gani team requirements" stuff . Just saying that's my thought .
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
    I will be sending in my application today as well and good look to everyone else too. Game has gotten a bit boring lately so i decided to try gani it will probably help me to stay here in era.
    I lied I just sent mine in today well because I realized I couldn't send in the very first work of ganis I made then I made them better today and sent.

Quote Originally Posted by VeriApplez View Post
    This sub forum for " Ganis " should have topics related to Gani Help / or just to post your ganis . I've seen lot of threads here saying " Sent my application in " "Gani team requirements" stuff . Just saying that's my thought .
    Well if we post our ganis for the application here it would be easy for someone to steal/copy our work and submit as there own.

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher View Post
    Well if we post our ganis for the application here it would be easy for someone to steal/copy our work and submit as there own.
    This is true . If people post there applications here is a bad thing. Anyone can steal the ganis and claim its there's for there application. X
    Resigned iEra Gani Admin - Resigned Delteria Gani Admin

Love you all