Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My stats

My stats

So I've had my stats in my status lol and all you said its fake well here Untitled.jpglmfao yeah my stats are 'boosted' like 15k of it but everyone boosted and last time i check vendhin said boosting was legal, no harm done right? lol most of the people considered pr0 boosted.2013-07-14 20.31.13 (2).jpg
    I got more pics ill post em when I get my iphone back.

Boosting as in playing bad players?
    Era since 2011

boosting as free wins

Boosting WAS legal lol, it was made illegal last year buddy. From what I can see you not only boosted your spars but you've boosted your kills as well, as for only"15k" of your stats being boosted, I find that very hard to believe lol. That would make you 20,000-2,200 which is impossible. Also, you don't get 20,000 wins without anybody noticing or seeing you spar... But, who cares, I don't know why I'm making all this banter. What's the purpose of this thread though?

I can get 20,000-2200 not hard lmfao pretty ez if you ask me and my kills wernt boosted they were merged. but it was less than 100k of it, and no-one noticing i got multiple witnesses homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Clx View Post
    I can get 20,000-2200 not hard lmfao pretty ez if you ask me and my kills wernt boosted they were merged. but it was less than 100k of it, and no-one noticing i got multiple witnesses homie.
    If you say so, I find it very hard to believe but alright. Since less than 100,000 kills were merged, you should've had over 240k kills? Which is also quite hard to believe considering I've never seen you pking or basing but regardless, congratulations on your stats?

thing is I had my account until 2013 when it was terminated for reasons yeah you wouldnt see me pking through most of 2013 till 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Go ahead ask kameron(kin) ask him bout obz or clx he'll verify my stats, or ask yuki he'll say the same.

- - - Updated - - -

I made this forum in hopes staff might give me my stats back i mean i kinda deserve it since i was terminated for false reasons

Boosting is illegal.
    Resigned the staff team- Thanks for all the good times =)

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Boosting is illegal.
    Yes, if you are caught or reveal that you are boosting, you will possibly have your stats reset.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Banned
    Dat Idiotism chat history tho.

Anyways, boosting is now considered illegal as stated by some staff(s). You clearly proclaimed that your account was merged so I'm guessing you either hacked someone's account or merge it reluctantly for extra kills?

In no way can you merge your account so easily, it has never been done by staffs ever since 2012 had ended.

You also deliberately said that you boosted using that account but someone caught you & your stats so all I can say is that you don't necessarily deserve your stats back but you're allowed to keep the account.