Thread: Outlast [super scary] (xbox one)

Angry Outlast [super scary] (xbox one)

i started playing another horror game, this way worse than slender, and that gave me hella' spooks. ill post the frist few parts of this series here. give me your feedback on this game, my commentary, secrets, or even about future games to play. Thanks for watching guys, and thanks for all the support.

part1

part2

part3
    Last edited by SpyN64; 06-12-2015 at 03:30 PM.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

This ain't scary. Try playing P.T. that game gave me legit nightmares.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Haha, The video does give me chills, but your reactions cover it
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

all i remember is the begining of the game, so once we get deep into it, all my reactions will finally start kicking in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    This ain't scary. Try playing P.T. that game gave me legit nightmares.
    well, ive played P.T. a countless number of times at my cousins house when it was released on PS4 and it was indeed very scary, but to me, for a newcomer at Outlast when i first played it, i was super scared. I was planning on recording my initial first playthrough of the game like im doing now, but i chose hard mode by accident and just decided to stick with the file and not record so i wouldnt take too long exploring and looking around.

- - - Updated - - -

part 2
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

I've watched so many people play this game, I don't get jump scared anymore. :P

Need help? Just Message me I will gladly help!

well, like this is a game that you only get truely scared from your first initial reaction. but after a while you expect whats coming since the scares arent really randomated.

- - - Updated - - -

part 3
    Email- [email protected]