Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Several ideas to make Era-Go awesome

most of these ideas seam pointless I mean there are only like a few people that are actually active on the forums so all this change would be a waste

Quote Originally Posted by Zoliantao View Post
    most of these ideas seam pointless I mean there are only like a few people that are actually active on the forums so all this change would be a waste
    If you used your head, more people would come to the forums because of these "pointless ideas"..
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    We actually have one somewhat similar: http://era-go.com/forum/shoutbox.php

I only like number 5, the rest are below average.
    We had that? xD

We should actually start using it.
    Era since 2011

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    The shout box was more so an experiment than anything. Most of these ideas share connections with the game server and my largest concern would be vulnerability. Having a flash client on era-go is certainly a possibility however it would actually have to pass through and be approved by Toonslab. Thank you for the suggestions and keep them coming!
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BboyEatsbacon View Post
    The shout box was more so an experiment than anything. Most of these ideas share connections with the game server and my largest concern would be vulnerability. Having a flash client on era-go is certainly a possibility however it would actually have to pass through and be approved by Toonslab. Thank you for the suggestions and keep them coming!
    Can I ask?

Is there any reason(s) to the system failure of CloudFare upon accessing certain pages of Era-Go?
    This only occurred on my MacBook but on an iDevice it works smoothly (other than the auto-refresh for safari).

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Can I ask?

Is there any reason(s) to the system failure of CloudFare upon accessing certain pages of Era-Go?
    This only occurred on my MacBook but on an iDevice it works smoothly (other than the auto-refresh for safari).
    Hi, can you PM me with a little more detail about this issue? I wasn't aware of it. (What pages, what events lead up to it, how random it is, what comes up from CloudFlare, etc)
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by xcloudx97 View Post
    A phone app for era-go would be nice,tapatalk is bad
    Why not just use the iPhone browser ? I do that from time to time. Never use tapatalk.