Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why not change the jailing system to a better one to stop hackers

Lightbulb Why not change the jailing system to a better one to stop hackers

I think jailing system isnt enough to stop hackers. So we need a better way than jailing them. Because jailing is just a temporary solution like speed hackers they are jailed for 5hours for me they can just left there computer for a night they are free again. Thats all

If they change the Jail System again, there will be a lot of Frame Rate Hack jailing again lol

Give ideas better than jailing. Not making my idea bad :/. I know if they change that will happen ,but is there a way than can stop "hackers" i mean all of them

Banned
    You'll get disconnected for not moving so I don't see how that isn't torturous enough?

Quote Originally Posted by ICY daggEr View Post
    I think jailing system isnt enough to stop hackers. So we need a better way than jailing them. Because jailing is just a temporary solution like speed hackers they are jailed for 5hours for me they can just left there computer for a night they are free again. Thats all
    Then when they Hack again, They will be jailed again jeez -.-

- - - Updated - - -

That's how you'll stop an Hacker. lol

Do you know why people like Violence?

It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow

Banned
    Most speedhackers don't use their real IP when they play so it's irrelevant.

They'll come back - and we'll keep jailing them.

Graal era jailing system sucks! I m a speed hacker and I recently got jailed;just left my device on graal the whole night and starting playing normally the following day. What I mean to say is that the jailing system is not severe enough

Quote Originally Posted by cannoo90 View Post
    Graal era jailing system sucks! I m a speed hacker and I recently got jailed;just left my device on graal the whole night and starting playing normally the following day. What I mean to say is that the jailing system is not severe enough
    Jailing System is where Banning/Jailing Peoples for Violating the Rules.

Admins Set Them Free when It's Time because Era didn't wanted to Lost Players Just because they Violated the Rules. But If they do it again They will be Jailed Again. So What could be your Problem?

It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... Hollow

Hackers can't be stopped that's all I needed to say

If Hackers can't be stop, Then Admins Will not Stop Jailing Them -.-

- - - Updated - - -

This Hackers Was just like Fyse. Keep Hacking Everyday and Keep Jailing her.