Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Complain about Suuk's bday hat

Complain about Suuk's bday hat

Hello everyone, I have quit the forums but I have yet to come back to complain about suuk's bday hat which came out today.

Basically whoever made the hat attached a spar mask or atleast the bottom of a spar mask to a beanie. And if you ask me I think that a hat like this is to be a gang hat or a spar/pk reward. But for a bday hat that 3K players can get? I highly disagree. I will post a pic of the spar mask and bday hat enlarged and you be the judge.

Here is the the 2 hats enlarged so all of you can see in detail.

Still havent noticed the similarity? Check the area in between the red lines

Let me show you the sides on each

Check the red lines if you dont see the similarity

Bottom line: Change the hat because it is unfair to whoever has 150K kills, 12.5K spar wins and/or a basing reward gang hat.

Note: Suuk's bday hat template

There will be a lot of bias since people want a hat they cant get. Please . Just be fair dont give players a hat they dont deserve. Thanks
    Last edited by NiM0; 06-06-2015 at 07:47 PM.

I don't really see why you complain about a free hat ._.

- - - Updated - - -

If it was a gas mask then yes you have the right to complain, But I see this as a pointless complaint

Complain about Suuk's bday hat

@GamerGraal I think this is basically a cheap hat. I don't like it so I'm not doing it because of that

I had a feeling that it was quite similar to hats we already see in-game as well.

Yea it's been like that but you do get some pretty descent hats though

And for the ones who say "Ohhhh but me is cant get 10k wins or 150k kills is just a game" I wana tell you to either delete the game or accept the fact that 1/3 of era has spent months for a 12.5k or 150k mask. And gangs have spent 2k hours of basing to get a mask like that.

Wow, we same the same mind. I made a thread like 4 mins after yours without even seeing it, anyways, yeah, i agree.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Wow, we same the same mind. I made a thread like 4 mins after yours without even seeing it, anyways, yeah, i agree.
    Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGraal View Post
    I don't really see why you complain about a free hat ._.

- - - Updated - - -

If it was a gas mask then yes you have the right to complain, But I see this as a pointless complaint
    I dont care if its a gas mask or not okay. A 150K pk mask and a 12.5k spar mask is being equal to a free bday hat. Give me a good reason why that should happen or gtfo

Now I don't have to bother getting 12.5k spar wins