Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: G.O. Era Summer Park (2015) My Opinions

Angry G.O. Era Summer Park (2015) My Opinions

This year summer park is pretty lame.

Items are not original, sandballs are so so hard to get, there's the special melee, the NPC car and the tribal mask but the rest is LAME. Where's the scuba mask? Where's the swimming suit? Where's the original thing in it? It's supposed to be summer, not "weshownewthingstobuybutwedontgivea****ofsummerlik ewot" season. The only good thing this summer is the VIP item that will come soon. I think. (it's supposed to be a crab morph.) Yes, they took most of the time to make the Water Park, blablabla... but it looks like a little messed up town, the enter is in the park on the right side, too many little beaches and it makes me think of some sort of sandwich, where we try to put everything in it, but looks dirty (that was she said.)

I'm sincerely not interested by Summer Park. I give it a 4/10. Waiting for Summer Park 2016.
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

And who made you the official rater of Graal Era?
    Cuz I never heard of you.

But I did hear of English classes, which you could really use right about now.

Seriously though, stop being so ungrateful. If you don't like it, don't buy it. These items are unnecessary anyways. Just buy the big named guns and EC items.
    Go base or hang out with friends. Do you REALLY need these items?

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post

Seriously though, stop being so ungrateful. If you don't like it, don't buy it. These items are unnecessary anyways. Just buy the big named guns and EC items.
    +rep

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

I think the only reason holiday shops exist is because we have done them so many times players expect the shops from the staff now. If it was up to me there would only be like 2 holidays celebrated and rest of the time we have should be spent on larger projects

"Who made you the official rater of Graal era?" I can say what I want. You got your own opinions too. When you a that something is disgusting, you're not the official rater of that "thing".

"But I did hear of English classes, which you could really use right now."

Sorry for being french guy. But in my school, my english is great, so I'm thinking about your reaction when you'll see other students notebooks...

"Stop being so ungreateful." I have to; Summer Park 2014 was way better than this year.

"Do you REALLY need these items?" No. But some players buy those items, and keeps them i the inventory for years, and then sells them for 50k trochus.

"Go base an hang out with friends" I hate basing, sparring and PKing. And I'm not really that genre of guys making 2000 friends online.

"Just buy the big named guns and EC items" Bamboo Stick (EC melee) is useless, Minigun is good only when you kill an entire group of people, but to kill a single person, it's not so great.

Hes allowed to rate things if he wants, hes allowed to post his opinion, and finally its just sad to point out peoples gramatical mistakes.

But hes right, the water park isnt that good. Theres 1 shop with no more than 15 hats and 10 melees. Its not good. I usally look forward to the summer shop because it normally means 1-2 shop of weapons guns or melees and 1-2 shops hats. I understand that they are working on countryside and trying to finish it, but this years waterpark really was a flop.

You do know people put hard work into this game and you all come and complain about every single detail about it, why not make something yourself and cut them a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    I think the only reason holiday shops exist is because we have done them so many times players expect the shops from the staff now. If it was up to me there would only be like 2 holidays celebrated and rest of the time we have should be spent on larger projects
    A lot of players thinks those holidays shop are normal. But it's not a big part of Graal Era; we want more shops in the town, where we can take all of our time to get those items, not being stressed because you don't have the time to buy one or another item. Maybe we can do a vote for the "Holiday Shop of the Year" on new year on Era-Go, to ask what Holidays we should celebrate. So we'll take more time to have the items, and it won't spend the time of the gani/level/graphics admins. Also, it would be a good way to promote Era-Go website for new players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGraal View Post
    You do know people put hard work into this game and you all come and complain about every single detail about it, why not make something yourself and cut them a break.
    We, players, are complaining about some stuff on the game, to make it better. If we don't improve in Era development, the game would be f**ked up in less than 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by crd View Post
    +rep
    Why thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Yogy for admin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardEra View Post
    "Who made you the official rater of Graal era?" I can say what I want. You got your own opinions too. When you a that something is disgusting, you're not the official rater of that "thing".

"But I did hear of English classes, which you could really use right now."

Sorry for being french guy. But in my school, my english is great, so I'm thinking about your reaction when you'll see other students notebooks...

"Stop being so ungreateful." I have to; Summer Park 2014 was way better than this year.

"Do you REALLY need these items?" No. But some players buy those items, and keeps them i the inventory for years, and then sells them for 50k trochus.

"Go base an hang out with friends" I hate basing, sparring and PKing. And I'm not really that genre of guys making 2000 friends online.

"Just buy the big named guns and EC items" Bamboo Stick (EC melee) is useless, Minigun is good only when you kill an entire group of people, but to kill a single person, it's not so great.
    Wait, if you don't pK, streak, base, spar...wtf do you do? Buy guns and weapons? For what if you're not going to use them.

And just because last year was better doesn't mean you HAVE to be ungrateful. The work has many projects, and ideas aren't EASY to think of. Give them a break here.

I love how I say EC items and big named guns, and you point out one useless EC item, and one gun (minigun) just because it can kill multiple people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGraal View Post
    Exactly!

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Not saying I liked every item they made but I like the effort and time they did for us so we could have the things we do now, nor did they ask you to buy them ? so stop and think for once please.