Thread: Annoying lag pkers, I have an idea to get rid of them.

Banned

Cool Annoying lag pkers, I have an idea to get rid of them.

Okay here are the list of lag pkers:

Freeze and move/ Pause and Unpause: They freeze for a while and can be killed using melee but if they didn't take damage with the melee and moved with full health and still attacking it isn't fair pking anymore!

Stalking app or Jailbreaking in era: Even your location is hidden and in the map in era, some are using stalking apps in games, people and in google map also someone in hellsco killed me or manage to find me without searching the entire map and he was accually hired by a grey cat that I killed after she killed me I manage to kill her by lagging.

Blending in with a bot or glitching: Standing in water and using a gun to attack, glitching to bots and pretend their bots and charge to the player and kill it and lag blend again, Glitch killing or etc. It's strictly illegal and their abusing it.

Here's my idea (I suggest the "Cop bot pking killers")

It's just like GTA but better, It's still era but if they manage to get 10 streak or killing 10 people, they will recieve a star badge (wanted level) 1/6 and a cop will spawn and try to kill it but not it's victim (the pker that killed it) the bullet is invisible to the victim and to everyone only the pker can see it and take damage on it. But the cop has 100 hp and can be killed causing it to decrease or increase it's wanted level.

Any players that manage to kill one with a wanted level pker will recieve a prize.

The bots can also go in buildings to kill the player that killed someone but won't lose it's streak but he/she will be warped to the hospital or jailed for 1 min.

The player can decrease their wamted level by stopping to pk.

The player with 6/6 wanted level and a player killed it will have a reward which is a hat or a 6 damage weapon.

Newbie players killing using a knife (2 dmg) won't recieve any wanted level and will reach a wanted level if he/she killed 20 players using it.

This is a great idea, but if disagree I suggest let's just report those pkers and laggers to the admin to be punished.

If anyone can't understand it's like GTA san andres like when you killed people there your wanted level will increase or decrease after inactive killing people bots.

If the reward is a 6dmg weapon, that's kinda unfair doe, you can have many of them and if it's tradeable you can farm and sell many

Also, about the Freeze lagger that can't be killed by melee, I saw before, in CTF. A guy holding HW Shield was lagging, fly here and there and steal flag and then fly away like bird, and we can't kill him. Even we blocked him together