Thread: Entertainment Reference Shop!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

Entertainment Reference Shop!

So...earlier on Zegshock's Thread, Magic Shop, the idea of a shop based solely on items referencing other video games and even some anime was coined. Honestly I think this would be pretty cool and maybe the shop could go into that "Coming Soon" section of the Arcade? Idk, but here are the items ^_^:

One Minus One Suit(Reference: Zero Suit from the Metroid franchise): This is a unique suit that players can equip via their inventory. This suit acts as a wearable shield that allows you to use other weapons while it is equipped. The One Minus One Suit absorbs up to 25 damage before the player inside is forced out and stunned for 1 second. Unfortunately, these suits aren't cheap and take some time to repair, so once it shatters you must wait about 1-2 minutes for it to be repaired.

Sanpactoe(Reference: Zanpakuto from the Bleach anime series/franchise): A large sword with no guard that looks strikingly similar to Ichigo Kurosaki's blade from the Bleach series. The only difference really is that this sword is pixelated. Deals 9 damage, wide range, slow attack speed, but has a unique activation feature! Upon pressing a button, 5 health will be deducted from your own character and the blade will become a swift and sleek katana that deals 8 damage with a quick attack speed and a 50% chance to send out a ranged wave of crimson energy that deals an additional 3 damage.

LittleOunce Hammer(Reference: Megaton Hammer from the Zelda: Ocarina Of Time game): This hammer is the opposite of it's name Dx. A massive hammer(but a slow one) that deals 8 damage with wide knockback!

Pet Ghosts(Reference:Ghosts from the Pac-Man franchise): Small little 8-bit ghosts that float around your home! Neat!

Top-Of-The-Line Shinobi Equipment(Reference: weapons from the Naruto anime franchise): There are actually a lot of weapons that come in this set, but we'll stick to five that I feel are the most prominent throughout the anime. Please note that I do not watch this anime much and would therefore appreciate it if you guys would let me know if anything should be added or removed.
    Up first we have the Exploding Note(Explosive Note) Melee which is actually, in all honesty, pretty troll. Just run up and slap it on enemy for 0 damage, but after 3 seconds, the note explodes dealing 8 damage with a chance to burn the enemy.
    Second, we have the Four-Sided Shuriken(Windmill Shuriken). The Four-Sided Shuriken, as a melee, deals 7 damage as a melee and can be worn on the back. The shuriken CAN, however, be thrown, dealing 9 damage to everyone it hits in its path before it flies back to its owner. The thrown melee will stop short and come back if it hits a wall or terrain of any sort.
    Third we have drugs-er, I mean Power Pills(HyourouGan). These pills greatly enhance the combat skills of the user, healing 15 health when swallowed, increasing movement speed slightly, and allowing them to have damage taken reduced by 0.5. Effects of this pill last 10 seconds.
    Fourth we have some Prickly Needles(Senbon). These are quick, throwable needles that deal 7 damage but have a 50% chance to pass through enemies and go on to possibly hit another one the damage. Buy them in groups of 100. Has shuriken and kunai skins!
    Finally, we have the most expensive item: Bottled Mineral Water(Hero Water). Yup. Water. It heals 2 damage every second, but it never actually runs out! If you drink the water for more than 6 seconds, however, you realize that you have an addiction. This makes you sad. As a result of your sadness, you lose 10 health, get slowed, and have the water go on cooldown for 20 seconds.

The Breaker Sword(Reference: The Buster Sword from the Final Fantasy franchise): A sword that resembles the blade from the Final Fantasy games. Deals 8 damage, but don't worry about losing it upon death. Now that I've referenced this I will not be doing a Keyblade.

Jailball(Reference: Pokeball from the Pokémon franchise): Imbued with the power of Nyx himself, these balls can be thrown at any baddie you see fit. Upon hitting a baddie, they will be sent to jail inside the ball(whether they deserve to be there or not), incapacitating it for 3 seconds. Once the desired slave is inside the Jailball, they have a 25% chance to end up locked inside the ball until you let them out! You can only have up to 3 Jailballs in your inventory at once, and if you manage to successfully incarcerate a baddie, they will be stored within the ball until you see fit to have them released. Each individual baddie captured will get their own Filled Jailball. You can release these baddies to fight for you ANd your allies at any given point in time in the future. Just like in Pokémon, you can trade your victims, so be sure to stock up on them rare baddies ^_^. To avoid trolls from stealing low-health holiday baddies, you can only attempt to capture full health baddies. A captured baddie can still drop items it would in normal circumstances. You cannot kill your own captured baddies...that'd be too cruel.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

That's all I have for now since I am tired, but if you have any other ideas please don't be afraid to post them in the comments below-----vvvvvvvvvvvv
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Nice
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I like the "JailBall" idea lol

Kamiroo is creative lol

Holy Santa Maria

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Great idea!
    I really want to make some things already!

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Hahaha, Sounds exciting!
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Nice ideas there buddy. :0

My favorites:

-Pet Ghost
    -Jailball
    -Sanpactoe

I'd love to see the ghost run around my house. And maybe host pacman maze events in our houses.

The jailball idea seems kinda cool. Even though we don't need to be catching baddies. ^_^;
    Imagine if you caught the winter crab. o_o
    My preccciooouss!

I like the idea of sacrificing some health to create a stronger option of your weapon. This should be implemented with at least one item.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    Nice ideas there buddy. :0

My favorites:

-Pet Ghost
    -Jailball
    -Sanpactoe

I'd love to see the ghost run around my house. And maybe host pacman maze events in our houses.

The jailball idea seems kinda cool. Even though we don't need to be catching baddies. ^_^;
    Imagine if you caught the winter crab. o_o
    My preccciooouss!

I like the idea of sacrificing some health to create a stronger option of your weapon. This should be implemented with at least one item.
    I just want a quick melee with lifesteal(recover HP per slice) already ;-;
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I just want a quick melee with lifesteal(recover HP per slice) already ;-;
    Yeah I had a couple of those ideas. Idk why they don't have one.
    Tbh there are alot of effects they could add on, but give them time. It might eventually happen.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)