Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A purpose lost.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

A purpose lost.

I guess I'm just in the mood for another one of my useless ****posts. Please feel free to disregard this post and continue on to whichever one is under it in the section, I'm just a bit down right now and need to get this off my chest.

I, in all honesty, feel terrible about dumping my emotional weight on this forum but there really isn't anywhere else for me to get out what I feel so please, bear with me.

I don't know...I just feel like there isn't much for me to do anymore. I almost feel as if my purpose has been taken over at an age as early as this and, as a result, there is no more need for me. I feel like an extra to everybody else's story, even in my own life. Just another disposable character this mysterious author can expel whenever he sees fit. But what happens...if this author does remove me from the story? Will the pages fail to be the same ever again or was I just a stepping stone leading up to the climax. Or perhaps...I'm not even that important. People tell me that I'm good at things but, in reality, there isn't really anything I am good at. Some people will argue that I have these ideas and stuff going for me, but what good are these ideas when they have all been brought to the table. I'm like a broken record someone tried to shove into a CD player. I just don't fit. Besides, there are more efficient ways to get the music you want these days anyway. What is my purpose then? Was I a mistake? Am a just a blemish on the face of the Earth? What is the consequence of my existence? Do I really HAVE a purpose? Am I lost? I just don't know.

The people in my life...The people in my life are phenomenal. In fact, everyone in my family has a specific talent and/or defining trait. My father, a natural born genius. My mother, the most business savvy of us all and almost as cunning as my dad. My oldest brother, kind to a fault and really sensible when it comes to emotions and people's feeling. Just talking to the guy is a lift to your spirits. My second oldest brother, master artist. He can draw just about anything you put in front of him and make it 10x better. My third oldest brother, amazing writer, poet, and cook! He can really make you feel something with his words. I'm just a cheap knockoff of him, though. Then my little brother. He's a natural when it comes to games. People like him too. He's also a natural athlete.

Then...there's me. I'm like the second choice for every trait listed above. 5th in terms of athleticism. I'm always in the shadow of everyone else and right when I think I've been allowed into the sunlight I am blocked by someone new and forced back into darkness. And wouldn't you know it? I'm sleeping in the only room in this house without a light built in. Damn...I love how crap just lines up like that.

I'm sure there are those you reading this post that are just trying your hardest not to swallow that sour taste I'm leaving in your mouth with this post. You're right, I should probably just get over myself. There are those out there who have it worse than me...you are most certainly right. Stop reading this post then. Go help them instead. I can just sit here in their shadow. I have a nice mask I can put on for everyone else so that they aren't brought down by what I really feel, anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a shame, too. As I go over the post...I still haven't expressed what I'm feeling the way I wanted to.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Communications Support xcloudx97's Avatar
    cheer up, everyone has their demons. If you need anybody to talk to i'm sure most of the era-go community members will be here to help

Drop me a message if you have any queries.
    Please be specific,i won't bite.

Support center:support.toonslab.com
    New to the forums? Here's a guide!:http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...for-newcomers!

Message me if you would like, and we can talk things over (:

crd 2010-2015
    Also message me if you have any questions or concerns here.
    Or contact me by email at [email protected]
    Play Zone? Visit me over at their forums!
    Click a sitting Orc for my graphics thread

Shut up and deal with it
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Shut up and deal with it
    You're such an a-hole lol. Every post you make is very negative. Surprised you're not banned.

But anyways, if you need to talk about this Kamiroo, i'll help.
    Just know there's something awaiting for you in the future. You just got to push through.
    These are trails you are facing. The ones who face the hardest trails...end up stronger and more gifted near the end.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    You're such an a-hole lol. Every post you make is very negative. Surprised you're not banned.

But anyways, if you need to talk about this Kamiroo, i'll help.
    Just know there's something awaiting for you in the future. You just got to push through.
    These are trails you are facing. The ones who face the hardest trails...end up stronger and more gifted near the end.
    What? I say he has to stop complaining and start do something about it
    Just being me.

What? I say he has to stop complaining and start do something about it
    First off, "shut up and deal with it" does not translate to "stop complaining and do something about it" and even if it did, who are you to tell people what to do? Every single goddamn day I get to find at least one unhelpful, negative, immature, and usually unintelligible post from you and it gets old. There's nothing I can do about it, but some change would really be appreciated.

As for Kamiroo, everyone has their defining trait, you just haven't found yours yet. Try to find something you enjoy doing and get good at it, even if nobody else acknowledges you for it, you're not useless. You listed several traits that your family members have, they all seem to have different talents, perhaps you just haven't found yours quite yet. Fitting in depends on who you're trying to fit in with, in reality, fitting in to meet the expectations of others doesn't mean a damn thing, do your own thing, make other people want to fit in with you. I'm a 20 year old with a job that takes up most of my day and classes that take up my evening, these two things limit my social interaction so a lot of the people I wish I could hang out with don't usually see me because I'm never available until late night. Some of the best people I've met are in-game and here on the forums, those are the people that I fit in with, and I wouldn't trade that for the world. What you become and who you fit in with is all up to you, just don't give up and don't try to fit the standard that others want you to fit, just be yourself. I hope this post helped a little bit and just know that nearly everyone on the forums is here for you, the evidence is in most of the above posts. If you're ever feeling down, you've got the support of the community.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    First off, "shut up and deal with it" does not translate to "stop complaining and do something about it" and even if it did, who are you to tell people what to do? Every single goddamn day I get to find at least one unhelpful, negative, immature, and usually unintelligible post from you and it gets old. There's nothing I can do about it, but some change would really be appreciated.

As for Kamiroo, everyone has their defining trait, you just haven't found yours yet. Try to find something you enjoy doing and get good at it, even if nobody else acknowledges you for it, you're not useless. You listed several traits that your family members have, they all seem to have different talents, perhaps you just haven't found yours quite yet. Fitting in depends on who you're trying to fit in with, in reality, fitting in to meet the expectations of others doesn't mean a damn thing, do your own thing, make other people want to fit in with you. I'm a 20 year old with a job that takes up most of my day and classes that take up my evening, these two things limit my social interaction so a lot of the people I wish I could hang out with don't usually see me because I'm never available until late night. Some of the best people I've met are in-game and here on the forums, those are the people that I fit in with, and I wouldn't trade that for the world. What you become and who you fit in with is all up to you, just don't give up and don't try to fit the standard that others want you to fit, just be yourself. I hope this post helped a little bit and just know that nearly everyone on the forums is here for you, the evidence is in most of the above posts. If you're ever feeling down, you've got the support of the community.
    No thanks
    Just being me.

No thanks
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Shut up and deal with it
    I actually knew Bram would be the first to post this.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"