Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A purpose lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    No thanks
    You're such an arrogant prick.
    Sad to see none of the mods do anything or say anything to you.

Best Youtuber! Check him out:
    (Games!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieGames/videos
    (Skits!) https://www.youtube.com/user/DashieXP

This is the most beautiful woman ever! (Jennifer Lawrence)

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    You're such an arrogant prick.
    Sad to see none of the mods do anything or say anything to you.
    Relax, Zegshock. This thread should probably just be closed before it turns into a flame war.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Relax, Zegshock. This thread should probably just be closed before it turns into a flame war.
    Alright, I'll keep my words for peace.

This thread should have been closed in the beginning. A games forum is no place to put your feelings. If you feel like you need to put your feelings somewhere, write a journal.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    This thread should have been closed in the beginning. A games forum is no place to put your feelings. If you feel like you need to put your feelings somewhere, write a journal.
    Who are you to judge?
    Let him feel comfortable in this community to share expressions.

BUT, you are kinda right.
    Kamiroo, if it becomes deep enough to get into depression, than you MUST get help from people irl.
    Because i've been through some depression...it was horrible....the worst feeling in the world. (next to child birth or losing somebody close.)

Banned
    I really don't think a psychiatrist would definitely help with these kind of issues. Not that I'm doubting their intellect skills but, some of them don't basically know anything about the basis between hiding in a shadow and trying to do your best to fight it.

Actually, it's very easy to overcome this kind of thoughts that you've been dreading your whole life with.

Just go for it. I don't see a point in running away and act like help will just come by.

The helpers can't always help the same few people because that way they would never figure out a solution to their issue(s).

That's all I can say.

K
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    First off, "shut up and deal with it" does not translate to "stop complaining and do something about it" and even if it did, who are you to tell people what to do? Every single goddamn day I get to find at least one unhelpful, negative, immature, and usually unintelligible post from you and it gets old. There's nothing I can do about it, but some change would really be appreciated.

As for Kamiroo, everyone has their defining trait, you just haven't found yours yet. Try to find something you enjoy doing and get good at it, even if nobody else acknowledges you for it, you're not useless. You listed several traits that your family members have, they all seem to have different talents, perhaps you just haven't found yours quite yet. Fitting in depends on who you're trying to fit in with, in reality, fitting in to meet the expectations of others doesn't mean a damn thing, do your own thing, make other people want to fit in with you. I'm a 20 year old with a job that takes up most of my day and classes that take up my evening, these two things limit my social interaction so a lot of the people I wish I could hang out with don't usually see me because I'm never available until late night. Some of the best people I've met are in-game and here on the forums, those are the people that I fit in with, and I wouldn't trade that for the world. What you become and who you fit in with is all up to you, just don't give up and don't try to fit the standard that others want you to fit, just be yourself. I hope this post helped a little bit and just know that nearly everyone on the forums is here for you, the evidence is in most of the above posts. If you're ever feeling down, you've got the support of the community.
    This may not be the right place to post but I have to say it. NICE SIGNATURE.. MAKES ME WANT A RED SABER
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

If there's something wrong in your life, it's okay. Life is full of obstacles, but they aren't there to stay. They are there to pass. Now you might feel like you just want to quit. Just don't, because you don't know what the day of tomorrow will be like. If you're reaching towards your goal, but there is something killing you inside.. ignore that piece of dump that's trying to stop you. Maybe i'm not a good person to talk to, maybe you should talk to an older person who you might trust, not your parent, or this community. We are here to support one and others, but this community is so messed up, we do negative talking. Just hold on there.

- - - Updated - - -

You might feel useless, but you aren't. You just haven't found your gift and specialty in the world. I suggest you to watch motivation videos, it helps me cheer up from all the bad things in my life.

Love this. ^
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Let me just take a moment to thank everyone on this on this forum, even Bram and others. May God sincerely bless you all and for those of you who don't believe in God, then I wish the best of fortune to you myself. I am, by no means, in a better situation than I was when I posted this(and I think I might even go so far as to say things have gotten worse), but I do appreciate the words.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Let me just take a moment to thank everyone on this on this forum, even Bram and others. May God sincerely bless you all and for those of you who don't believe in God, then I wish the best of fortune to you myself. I am, by no means, in a better situation than I was when I posted this(and I think I might even go so far as to say things have gotten worse), but I do appreciate the words.
    Awww bro. Don't try and think of doing anything stupid to yourself man!
    Just keep pushing through bro.

Sheesh everyday I put up with my mom talking sh**.
    Today, I was playing with my dog while my mom was finishing dinner.
    She called me to the table and started complaining how quick I am to have fun with the dog, but yet I won't help with the house and other stuff. (Even though when I ask if they need help, they always say no.)
    She always comes up with something random and starts complaining.
    How does having your son enjoy himself with a dog come to him not helping around the house?

I go through this each day, and each day is something different. Sometimes I just want to tell her to shut the fu** up but I have respect.
    Sometimes I even want to throw stuff and just go crazy. But that'll lead me to some psycho place.

So what's the point of this?
    I'm here to tell you....whatever comes your way, whether it's everyday or once in awhile,......you just HAVE TO push through.
    Because ONE DAY, you're going to live your life, and you're going to have fun in whatever you want...as long as you stay successful, and push through.

I may not know you in real life, but take this advice, and know I, and many of us, care for you.